Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for anyone from mephisto to contact me and fix my order. Btw..has nothing to do with any canada issues as i did not order from canada site. All i want is for my order to be resent. Ordered on 11/29. Contacted mephisto rep around dec 18th to check on status and was told to contact delivery company. I did that and was told its officially lost. Sent that info to mephisto and have been waiting for follow up from mephisto ever since. starting to get beyond rediculous. @stan_mephisto or anyone at mephisto..im gonna ask one more time. Can you please address my concerns and my order. Note..i have been cordial and kept it professional the entire time. Not attacking in any way. Not sure i can consider no messages or looking into my order in weeks a professional response however.

I just visited EU site..
Screenshot_20200108-074739.png

Is there need for new calendar?? Coz today is jan. 8. and I get this message??!

like wt?!!

Lol did you read back in this thread at all ?

The date has been posted .
10th if the all goes well with the upgrade

naah dude..So You must be attached to this topic to know wtf is going on?? Very nice..NOT!

Reactions: Uro
Still waiting for anyone from mephisto to contact me and fix my order. Btw..has nothing to do with any canada issues as i did not order from canada site. All i want is for my order to be resent. Ordered on 11/29. Contacted mephisto rep around dec 18th to check on status and was told to contact delivery company. I did that and was told its officially lost. Sent that info to mephisto and have been waiting for follow up from mephisto ever since. starting to get beyond rediculous. @stan_mephisto or anyone at mephisto..im gonna ask one more time. Can you please address my concerns and my order. Note..i have been cordial and kept it professional the entire time. Not attacking in any way. Not sure i can consider no messages or looking into my order in weeks a professional response however.

Check your email including spam, we sent out a replacement yesterday.

Check your email including spam, we sent out a replacement yesterday.

Dont see any messages in my inbox or spam folder but excited to hear a replacement order is underway. Please send me tracking number when u can. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back