Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Worldwide site went from having No stock of anything to now being Offline completely ???
Think I'll check back Next Boxing Day might be up by then

The Worldwide site went from having No stock of anything to now being Offline completely ???
Think I'll check back Next Boxing Day might be up by then
Or MG announced they are doing site repairs and that they'd be re-opening on the 10th (allegedly). But you can wait until Boxing Day 2020 if you'd like ;)

There are lots of Breeders with way better stuff then Mephisto if you don’t wanna wait or deal with the BS.

For someone who doesn't like mephisto, you sure are on here a lot just to bad mouth.
[/QUOTE
I have 27 strains of mephisto, never said I don't like. And bad mouth..., learn the definition.

I know I'm not a rep or any affiliate to Meph other than a loyal customer. I'm just guessing here but I'd say all problems are on Canada side of things. With that in mind everyone should go back to first thread where mephisto first started selling in USA and look at all the problems. Anytime you first start a business whether you are already in business or not it's always a learning process for a year or two. Not only that but this is a plant that was illegal for the longest time. Mephisto is top notch in customer service and in quality. Yes you will have flukes where something goes wrong. But they have always made it right for me.

I know I'm not a rep or any affiliate to Meph other than a loyal customer. I'm just guessing here but I'd say all problems are on Canada side of things. With that in mind everyone should go back to first thread where mephisto first started selling in USA and look at all the problems. Anytime you first start a business whether you are already in business or not it's always a learning process for a year or two. Not only that but this is a plant that was illegal for the longest time. Mephisto is top notch in customer service and in quality. Yes you will have flukes where something goes wrong. But they have always made it right for me.
well yee haw for you!! not everybody has had a pixie dust and unicorn experience obviously.

So your post saying there are a lot better Breeders with way better stuff is not bad? Well I would hate to see what you say about bad Breeders. Yes there are other genetics but out of all I've grown and seen grown mephisto is still the best.

So your post saying there are a lot better Breeders with way better stuff is not bad? Well I would hate to see what you say about bad Breeders. Yes there are other genetics but out of all I've grown and seen grown mephisto is still the best.
So by sayin there is other breeders and better stuff available thats bad mouthing? It's obvious you are a supporter and have had great experiences, good for YOU.:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back