Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No rush @stan_mephisto, but 2 questions: do you happen to know the indica/sativa breakdown of Auto Blues x Sour Bubbly? I tried to find the respective breakdowns online but couldn't.

Lastly, how well do you think that strain would do with outside temp lows ~45F (I guess general MG strains as well)?

No rush @stan_mephisto, but 2 questions: do you happen to know the indica/sativa breakdown of Auto Blues x Sour Bubbly? I tried to find the respective breakdowns online but couldn't.

Lastly, how well do you think that strain would do with outside temp lows ~45F (I guess general MG strains as well)?
45 is kinda low. Inside my tent it's mostly low to mid 60s and my SODK in coco is SLOWWWWW as all hell. If they grow, expect way longer than 70-90 days on a normal temp grow.

2020 mephisto run!

Attachments

• IMG_20200104_170531533.jpg
    IMG_20200104_170531533.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 109
45 is kinda low. Inside my tent it's mostly low to mid 60s and my SODK in coco is SLOWWWWW as all hell. If they grow, expect way longer than 70-90 days on a normal temp grow.
I fully recognize that 45 is quite low. It doesn't get lower than 65 inside my indoor tent, but I'm out of space and would like to grow another but outside. Temps bottom out most days at 50, but can hit 45. I can always bring her in if it's supposed to be less than 50F, but I'd rather not be carting her in and out every day.

Pretty excited to see what's on the site when it's back up. Really hope the good ones don't sell out in an hour this time.

Emailing directly they responded back to all questions before I even was a customer of theirs! Sometimes gonna take a few days with the holiday work schedule right now! Been mad busy since Black Friday! Only 1 email wasn’t answered and was a reply I sent on an old email!

well in my case, no one at mephisto has even looked at my order since around dec 18th. and the only reply i've gotten is we have sent your info to the local dude, but sorry hes on vacation for a week. this will now mark over 20 days since anyone has even looked into my order. not exactly my version of great customer service and the its the busy holidays and we didn't prepare right for black friday sales excuses are starting to get old.

if stan and the mephisto group do not have a way to get in touch with their regional distributors when something needs to be addressed right away, then mephisto does not have a good setup. at this point i implore @stan_mephisto to value me as a customer and get this order right asap and reshipped, or simply refund me tell me you don't care and i'm just another account number and i can go purchase my seeds somewhere else. thanks.

at this point i'm almost shocked that no one is like "i am so sorry this has happend to you, let me get this fixed right away and hers some additional freebies and extras for the trouble. the shrug..sent it off to another guy, washed my hands clean of it approach is simply not working for me as a customer. i mean i ordered the seeds in november after clicking refresh on website for hours...when should i expect my seeds? march or april?..maybe before summer? when a company fails on the customer service end, it does seem more than appropriate to call it out in the CUSTOMER SERVICE thread, otherwise customers will be misled into believing that support is always top notch and on top of things and always deals with things appropriately. that is not the case here no matter how many mods peruse the thread.

once again, i implore someone from mephisto to contact me and either get this order right or refund me. i do not want to contact credit card company to dispute charge, but that is next step if this is not made right. its already bad enough this delay has cost me time on 2 runs i had planned already.

Last edited:
well in my case, no one at mephisto has even looked at my order since around dec 18th. and the only reply i've gotten is we have sent your info to the local dude, but sorry hes on vacation for a week. this will now mark over 20 days since anyone has even looked into my order. not exactly my version of great customer service and the its the busy holidays and we didn't prepare right for black friday sales excuses are starting to get old.

if stan and the mephisto group do not have a way to get in touch with their regional distributors when something needs to be addressed right away, then mephisto does not have a good setup. at this point i implore @stan_mephisto to value me as a customer and get this order right asap and reshipped, or simply refund me tell me you don't care and i'm just another account number and i can go purchase my seeds somewhere else. thanks.

at this point i'm almost shocked that no one is like "i am so sorry this has happend to you, let me get this fixed right away and hers some additional freebies and extras for the trouble. the shrug..sent it off to another guy, washed my hands clean of it approach is simply not working for me as a customer. i mean i ordered the seeds in november after clicking refresh on website for hours...when should i expect my seeds? march or april?..maybe before summer? when a company fails on the customer service end, it does seem more than appropriate to call it out in the CUSTOMER SERVICE thread, otherwise customers will be misled into believing that support is always top notch and on top of things and always deals with things appropriately. that is not the case here no matter how many mods peruse the thread.

once again, i implore someone from mephisto to contact me and either get this order right or refund me. i do not want to contact credit card company to dispute charge, but that is next step if this is not made right. its already bad enough this delay has cost me time on 2 runs i had planned already.
Feel for ya, lots of sad stories about Mephisto lately. Hopefully yours gets worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back