Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @stan_mephisto i just wanted to know if being in US I had to order from US site? Sent email when I made Black Friday order and asked about bunch of illuminautos that looked bomb and was referred to worldwide site! Then never answered me if I could order from there as people I mentioned it to said that’s a negative n US store only! Just curious?? Thx

You can only order from your regional site, we did this to streamline our shipping and inventory systems. Supposedly we are getting more Ghost Toof and Sweet N Sour in soon for the US and Canada shops. and then 10 more new illuminatuos later this year.

You can only order from your regional site, we did this to streamline our shipping and inventory systems. Supposedly we are getting more Ghost Toof and Sweet N Sour in soon for the US and Canada shops. and then 10 more new illuminatuos later this year.
Awesome thanks and also thank you for the fast response! :d5: Don’t have room now and have 2 from Black Friday don’t have room to start so I’ll save up n stock up! Any idea on time frame for drop or just keep checking in?

I think to some people having the words "customer service" in the thread name misleads them to think they can actually get customer service here?? If people come here because of the title just to get told to contact them directly maybe "customer service" is the wrong name for the thread if theres no actual meph rep helping and it's just mods repeating general posts that stan posted basically telling them to stop posting..

I totally get what you're saying. The OP with the lost package also did contact Meph directly but didn't get a reply back. a lot of people here try and "coach" people in how they should do things because the staff moderate so much of what goes on here and there are a lot of them jumping in all the threads. I swear there are more staff than normal members.

Emailing directly they responded back to all questions before I even was a customer of theirs! Sometimes gonna take a few days with the holiday work schedule right now! Been mad busy since Black Friday! Only 1 email wasn’t answered and was a reply I sent on an old email!

I hope we'll see some Gold Glue again in 2020 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back