Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came here to applogize to Stan and everyone at AFN for showing my ass earlier.

Saw that Stan posted on r/mephheads about the shop closing until after New Years because reasons. My brain interpreted that posting to Mephisto was closing to assist with shipping issues. I was wrong. :gassy:

So again, sorry I got upset. Been touch and will work things out when the shop opens again.

With that, Happy New Year! :cheers:

Just wanted to say that my order arrived yesterday. Got 3 freebie vials of 5 seeds each. 3 BOG, the much anticipated Double Grape x White Crack, one other that has me stumped right now... not sure if it’s a brain fart and it will come to me right away later but I might as well ask in here in case I can’t figure it out...
image.jpg

No original packaging???
Thaught that if you bought directly from .ca you would receive original packaging?

Reactions: Uro
Just wanted to say that my order arrived yesterday. Got 3 freebie vials of 5 seeds each. 3 BOG, the much anticipated Double Grape x White Crack, one other that has me stumped right now... not sure if it’s a brain fart and it will come to me right away later but I might as well ask in here in case I can’t figure it out...View attachment 1144404
Just wanted to say that my order arrived yesterday. Got 3 freebie vials of 5 seeds each. 3 BOG, the much anticipated Double Grape x White Crack, one other that has me stumped right now... not sure if it’s a brain fart and it will come to me right away later but I might as well ask in here in case I can’t figure it out...View attachment 1144404
Deep Blue C x ?
Can’t make out the x maybe Sour Aliens

P
Deep Blue C x ?
Can’t make out the x maybe Sour Aliens
good call on the deep blue c! Never came to me... I was wondering if it was DBL for double grape but I’m thinking you’re right on the money! Deep blue c x Sour alien is what I’m leaning towards... thanks for chiming I’m and happy New Year to all!

Stan/mephisto..

I repeat my request. Can you please have someone verify my tracked order is lost and resend my order asap. Thanks.

Stan/mephisto..

I repeat my request. Can you please have someone verify my tracked order is lost and resend my order asap. Thanks.
The carrier will be the one to designate it lost. Have you contacted them? What did they say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back