Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now that is a whole different scale than my 2x4... Healthy looking plants. Gonna be some serious trimming time if you don't have a machine. :biggrin:

Stan/mephisto..

My package for order number 6000000648 never arrived. Royal mail is considering it lost at this point as it should have arrived weeks ago. Can you please look into this, confirm my order is lost and please resend my order. Thanks. Please contact me via email.

Stan/mephisto.. can you please check into.this order and resend it? I have receieved nothing in communication from you guys except for an out of office to.the 6th auto reply. Can you please.get someone on this before the 6th as i have been waiting on these beans since i ordered them on 11/29. Thanks.

The two gentleman who had lost orders have been contacted via pm or email. The quickest way to get a responses is email your rep with your order number and problem. I am happy to forward your customer issues to the respective rep, but during promo times things on here can get missed.

The Canadian rep is very good at answering the contact email from what I have seen, so if you have an order issue that is your best bet for contact. The US contact page is a catch all for spam, and requests for free shit, your better off emailing me direct or messaging me on reddit or afn.

PSA on emails: You likely wont get a response if you ask for grow advice, free stuff, testing opportunities, etc. We have several quality control measures in place to prevent a lot of common mistakes, so we can usually spot people trying to pull one over on us. Unfortunately a certain population of the growing community loves to try and scam cannabis suppliers so you may be asked to provide evidence ( pictures or emails) to support your order issue. (We had one buyer over the holidays try and issue a charge back on their order from us and 3 different seedbanks!!!)

I have not been contacted and have sent messages both here and in email via contact form. Wish i had a rep or someone to look into this and resend asap as it has already messed up one of my runs and just not cool to keep me waiting much longer..especially when i posted in here nice and civil. Thanks.

I have not been contacted and have sent messages both here and in email via contact form. Wish i had a rep or someone to look into this and resend asap as it has already messed up one of my runs and just not cool to keep me waiting much longer..especially when i posted in here nice and civil. Thanks.
Not trying to ruffle any feathers but if MG sent your package out and It was not delivered I believe the responsible party would be the carrier not the vendor. Have you contacted and followed up with the carrier?

Not trying to ruffle any feathers but if MG sent your package out and It was not delivered I believe the responsible party would be the carrier not the vendor. Have you contacted and followed up with the carrier?
Bro..why people whonare not involved keep giving advice i have no idea. Yes i have contacted the carrier and the package is lost. As i paid extra for tracking on the package and it can be proven it is lost than it is on the vendor to make it right especially when i am a regular customer and have ordered before and also recommend them on social media. Theu choose to deliver to the region i am in and theu accept the responsibilty some.of there packages will have issues. Its called good customer service and taking care of your customers. And from.experience mephisto will make this right and would have already if thinga not so crazy. Carrier doesnt do anything in this case other than file a lost and missing report. Obviously im.contacting mg at this point because we are already past that point and order needs to be resent and as quickly as possible but thanks for your opinion on who responsible party is and who technically lost it. however since royalmail doesnt sell or have backup seeds i will choose to follow up with mephisto genetics to fix the problem..thanks. you didnt ruffle any feathers but u didnt give any useful advice either. [CHAT=][CHAT=][/CHAT][

Last edited:
Bro..why people whonare not involved keep giving advice i have no idea. Yes i have contacted the carrier and the package is lost. As i paid extra for tracking on the package and it can be proven it is lost than it is on the vendor to make it right especially when i am a regular customer and have ordered before and also recommend them on social media. Theu choose to deliver to the region i am in and theu accept the responsibilty some.of there packages will have issues. Its called good customer service and taking care of your customers. And from.experience mephisto will make this right and would have already if thinga not so crazy. Carrier doesnt do anything in this case other than file a lost and missing report. Obviously im.contacting mg at this point because we are already past that point and order needs to be resent and as quickly as possible.
No worries be upset with me. I was thinking working it out with the carrier since they lost I would speed up the process and would respond prior to the 10th. Stan mentioned the site would be down until the 10th now rather than the 6th.

No worries be upset with me. I was thinking working it out with the carrier since they lost I would speed up the process and would respond prior to the 10th. Stan mentioned the site would be down until the 10th now rather than the 6th.
Not mad bro..appreciate the help but carrier csnt do anything. Lost is lost and unless mephisto insured it when they sent it it is gone. I dont need mephisto store to reopen. I simply need them to address one order that was placed over a month ago. Pretty sure we can get that done with the store still being down.

Not mad bro..appreciate the help but carrier csnt do anything. Lost is lost and unless mephisto insured it when they sent it it is gone. I dont need mephisto store to reopen. I simply need them to address one order that was placed over a month ago. Pretty sure we can get that done with the store still being down.
Sounds simple enough. Good luck to ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back