Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Meph Heads,

I apologize for my lack of response, I am still on holiday and was only signing on to help out with the Canadian sale. Now obviously the Canadian sale didn't go over very smoothly, we sold out of most of the strains in just a few hours and had to quickly close the store to prevent over selling items. We expected a large amount of orders, but couldn't imagine selling out in just a few hours. We will take this info into account for the next release and will adjust the inventory to better supply the Canadian store. More double grape and the sticker packs are en route and should be available when we open the store back up.

Overall the sales this year have been a disaster in terms planning and execution. Our demand is out-weighing our supply so we will look at different ways to do promotional events in the future. We have a number of new strains ready to release so stay tuned for updates on future releases.

The Mephisto team would like to apologize to everyone that experienced issues ordering from us during these promotional events. These events are supposed to be fun and a great opportunity to snag some beans at a discount, instead they have just become a headache for everyone. We have learned from some of our mistakes and are making changes for the 2020 season. We also want to thank all of those who ordered from us when CC processing was down, you guys are what really kept things moving here on the farm, and made the big sales possible.

We are excited to put 2019 and all of its woes behind us and get ready for an awesome 2020. Things to look forward too in 2020:

Canna-Cheese 1:1 CBD:THC
Man Bear Alien Pig
Toofless Alien
Gold Glue
Grape Sex
AVT
Purple Nuggets
Orange Orangutan
Wookie Special
Sour Stomper x Strawberry Nuggets - Unnamed limited edition
10 New Illuminuatos
and more Farm Friend collaborations
Thank you for that.

The two gentleman who had lost orders have been contacted via pm or email. The quickest way to get a responses is email your rep with your order number and problem. I am happy to forward your customer issues to the respective rep, but during promo times things on here can get missed.

The Canadian rep is very good at answering the contact email from what I have seen, so if you have an order issue that is your best bet for contact. The US contact page is a catch all for spam, and requests for free shit, your better off emailing me direct or messaging me on reddit or afn.

PSA on emails: You likely wont get a response if you ask for grow advice, free stuff, testing opportunities, etc. We have several quality control measures in place to prevent a lot of common mistakes, so we can usually spot people trying to pull one over on us. Unfortunately a certain population of the growing community loves to try and scam cannabis suppliers so you may be asked to provide evidence ( pictures or emails) to support your order issue. (We had one buyer over the holidays try and issue a charge back on their order from us and 3 different seedbanks!!!)

And honestly, who gets their panties in a bunch over stickers?

I think people are more disappointed about Mephisto being unable to deliver on another (and likely the simplest) promise. Nobody in Canada expected stickers or a discount on all 4 strains, but Mephisto felt it was a good idea to promise both anyway. Our man Stan knows he's been shooting himself in the foot all year by doing this too.
Anyways, super excited to pop these new beans. Here's hoping for DGxWC freebies, stayed up all night waiting for the sale to get them!:cheers:

I forgot to mention that we are upgrading our server and it will push back our expected opening date to January 10th. I will update you guys if there are changes.
Will you start shipping Canadian boxing day orders before the 10th ?

Sorry, but your logic is hard to follow, my friend. 27 seeds for the price of 12 is a good deal, in my opinion. On top of that, if you knew you were only a few euro's from getting a lot more freebies, why not order another seed or two to push your order over the edge? This thread seems to have turned to the shit on mephisto band wagon. Maybe its time for everyone to chill out. :baked:

For those of us who have been growing Meph since the early days realize a few things. 1. The "extra" beans 3/5 etc,, simply make up for the less than stellar germination rates, duds, runts and mutants etc... 2. When you add in the "freebies", the order simply matches what other vendors are offering price wise so it's a wash. It's marketing. But yes 27 seeds for $200 was a fair price, if they all turned into viable plants.

Re: "Simply order more to get the extra freebies" I would have but the web site was so unstable, it was next to impossible to see what discounts would be applied to the order. You would refresh and new strains would appear, some would disappear etc.. so as I noted in a previous post, I simply tried for the best. Additionally I took Stan's previous comments regarding the sale as factual when in fact they were less than so.

One thing is very curious here at AFN, more often than not when someone posts their experience here in the "customer service" thread, they get called out for things like "shit on Mephisto" or "chill out". Maybe it would be best if Mehpisto responded directly.

And to end on a positive note, the delivery came in 4 days of which two were weekend days so thanks for the super fast service!

Hello Meph Heads,

I apologize for my lack of response, I am still on holiday and was only signing on to help out with the Canadian sale. Now obviously the Canadian sale didn't go over very smoothly, we sold out of most of the strains in just a few hours and had to quickly close the store to prevent over selling items. We expected a large amount of orders, but couldn't imagine selling out in just a few hours. We will take this info into account for the next release and will adjust the inventory to better supply the Canadian store. More double grape and the sticker packs are en route and should be available when we open the store back up.

Overall the sales this year have been a disaster in terms planning and execution. Our demand is out-weighing our supply so we will look at different ways to do promotional events in the future. We have a number of new strains ready to release so stay tuned for updates on future releases.

The Mephisto team would like to apologize to everyone that experienced issues ordering from us during these promotional events. These events are supposed to be fun and a great opportunity to snag some beans at a discount, instead they have just become a headache for everyone. We have learned from some of our mistakes and are making changes for the 2020 season. We also want to thank all of those who ordered from us when CC processing was down, you guys are what really kept things moving here on the farm, and made the big sales possible.

We are excited to put 2019 and all of its woes behind us and get ready for an awesome 2020. Things to look forward too in 2020:

Man Bear Alien Pig
Toofless Alien
Gold Glue
Grape Sex
AVT
Purple Nuggets
Orange Orangutan
Wookie Special
10 New Illuminuatos

Look forward to continuing support of the Mephisto Farms :pighug:

I actually think you have a good idea and point with having an actual Mephisto Canada thread, that seems to be where a lot of issues are being reported from. Maybe that's something @stan_mephisto and company can consider.

As to anyone blaming Canadians, that I don't agree with at all :d5: Just to put this into perspective for you; this past week we've had to step into this thread multiple times because other community members (not just our staff members which many of you seem to think are the only ones having beefs with comments in here) are reporting comments in here for being brutish, flaming, trolling, and downright just attacking. These are your fellow forum members, your fellow growers. You may not agree with the actions of our moderators, but it's based on the requests of other members in the community. :d5:

We fully realize what a slippery slope and double edge sword it is ANYTIME we have to step into a vendors section (because we're not here to defend anyone,) BUT we will defend our forum rules, our etiquette rules for posting, and ask for comments and posts to be civil and tactful. I don't understand why/how anyone here could have a problem with that, but it seems like a few of you want to blame AFN because we're enforcing our own site policies (that we do in EVERY thread, regardless if it's a vendor or not.) Passion is good, anger is not.

There are a lot of people that read these threads/content, not just registered users, and there gets to be a point pretty quick where comments are either perceived/construed as constructively critical, or they are just downright attacks. I truly don't believe anyone is going out of their way to just be in this thread to cause problems. That said, comments, regardless of their posters intent, are being taken very negatively in here and upon reviewing them, it seems it's a few of the same names over and over again, and the same comments, over and over again. And when we ask certain individuals to stop or just tone it down? They don't stop. They just keep doing it, over and over again. So yes, we're going to do our job here, on our cannabis forum that we try not to let degenerate into what we view as one of the biggest problems of other forums, not being TOLERANT of other members and not being PATIENT with those providing services.

I also can't help notice you literally joined today just to post in this thread... not one of our charming recently banned members, are you :thumbsup::pighug:
Thanks for trying to keep this thread civil, an effort obviously necessary in my opinion.

To add a more positive note re. MG, I will say that earlier this fall, This Canadian received excellent service and generous product from MG. I had an unusual special request regarding customer records, and my request was promptly responded to by email, and executed as promised later. Germination of the seeds I planted was 100%, and the plants have done very well in spite of me. As far as I am concerned, the service and product being provided by MG is extremely high quality on both counts. As far as the problems with the sale are concerned, personally I could not care less. I am sure that over time the company will sort out the growing pains, by which time I might actually need more MG seeds. The freebies I got already will likely keep me growing for at least the next year or two.

I believe that in spite of best efforts, this small company is being tested by their own success. Their genetics have become so popular, for good reason, that it has been difficult for them to adapt to higher than expected growth in demand. Simultaneously they had to relocate operations not long ago. In my opinion, it is time to cut them some slack and let them get on with adjusting to unexpected challenges.

To those who really think that MG is doing that poorly, I suggest that there are lots of alternative sources out there, but I wish you luck finding better value for your buck than regular priced Mephisto seeds direct from the company. I'll even throw in a specific suggestion - the Fastbuds 5+5 promo on Truenorthseedbank might be a grand idea if something that you want is in stock. OTOH, the popular stuff is often not in stock, and the stock that is may have been there for a while.

I will be sticking with direct orders to Mephisto - fresh seeds, generous "freebies", and every seed sent out is high quality auto genetics.

Happy growing all.

Hello Meph Heads,

Man Bear Alien Pig
Toofless Alien
Gold Glue
Grape Sex
AVT
Purple Nuggets
Orange Orangutan
Wookie Special
10 New Illuminuatos

Thanks for the information Stan, and please do not be discouraged by some of the unreasonably negative comments on here. Lots of us have some sense of the challenges you and the Mephisto gang have been experiencing, and appreciate your efforts in spite of the difficulties you have experienced. Heck, some of us even think that you might deserve a day or two off between Christmas and New Year's.

Anyway, have all my best wishes to you and the rest of the gang at Mephisto for the New Year, and understand that this Canadian is a satisfied customer who will be back, sale or no sale. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back