Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 30 edit:

Package arrived. There was no over-and-above surprises in the Meph shipment. Ordered 4x3 packs which came as 5 packs which is normal. The order had 7 freebies which is normal and sad because the order only missed the cutoff for 15 freebies by a few Euro's. I really thought Meph might "make it right" for the Canadian orders and offer something more. Two seeds in the freebies are very green and I seriously doubt they will germinate and make it to a sprout. There was only one strain sticker of which they sent two and two Meph generic stickers. Overall, a very disappointing experience. Thankfully the product will be A1 grade
Sorry, but your logic is hard to follow, my friend. 27 seeds for the price of 12 is a good deal, in my opinion. On top of that, if you knew you were only a few euro's from getting a lot more freebies, why not order another seed or two to push your order over the edge? This thread seems to have turned to the shit on mephisto band wagon. Maybe its time for everyone to chill out. :baked:

Sorry, but your logic is hard to follow, my friend. 27 seeds for the price of 12 is a good deal, in my opinion. On top of that, if you knew you were only a few euro's from getting a lot more freebies, why not order another seed or two to push your order over the edge? This thread seems to have turned to the shit on mephisto band wagon. Maybe its time for everyone to chill out. :baked:
Sorry but they way I see it is he ordered 20 seeds not 12. Everyone knows mephisto math, 3=5 7=10 18=25. NOBODY orders a 3 pack and gets 3 seeds,,it's a sales technique is all.BTW I'm "chill".

There should be a mephisto canada customer service/feedback thread because apparently none of the rest of the world ( the AFN mods included ) that mephisto treats canada like crap and blames it on us because we call them out on broken promises..

Why cant people see this? They still havent commented on the sale they cancelled the same day it went live without warning. I waited a very long time for this drop and I got screwed because I was going to go back and order at nite.

So how about a mephisto canada thread because it only seems to be canada that has problems and nobody cares but us canadians so give us our own thread and you guys don't have to see us

Sorry but they way I see it is he ordered 20 seeds not 12. Everyone knows mephisto math, 3=5 7=10 18=25. NOBODY orders a 3 pack and gets 3 seeds,,it's a sales technique is all.BTW I'm "chill".
I see what you are saying, but those other two seeds per pack are free seeds. You pay for 3, they give you 5.....two free seeds to help with any germination problems. But, to concede your point, that still leaves 7 free seeds. Like I said, if its an issue of a few euro's to push you (him) over the line of getting a lot more freebies, why not make sure you have spent enough to qualify for the bigger amount of free seeds.The company can't be expected to give the larger amount of freebies to people who came close to spending a certain amount. And honestly, who gets their panties in a bunch over stickers?

I see what you are saying, but those other two seeds per pack are free seeds. You pay for 3, they give you 5.....two free seeds to help with any germination problems. But, to concede your point, that still leaves 7 free seeds. Like I said, if its an issue of a few euro's to push you (him) over the line of getting a lot more freebies, why not make sure you have spent enough to qualify for the bigger amount of free seeds.The company can't be expected to give the larger amount of freebies to people who came close to spending a certain amount. And honestly, who gets their panties in a bunch over stickers?
The extra seeds is because we are buying from them direct and they dont have to lose 30% of the sale to a middleman seedbank so they give us that extra in seeds.... it's not free its because were helping them out by buying direct and they make a lot more money than selling all their seeds to a seedbank.. look at it however you want though. It is extra seeds that we are not being invoiced for but they give them because they make more money off the order

There should be a mephisto canada customer service/feedback thread because apparently none of the rest of the world ( the AFN mods included ) that mephisto treats canada like crap and blames it on us because we call them out on broken promises..

I actually think you have a good idea and point with having an actual Mephisto Canada thread, that seems to be where a lot of issues are being reported from. Maybe that's something @stan_mephisto and company can consider.

As to anyone blaming Canadians, that I don't agree with at all :d5: Just to put this into perspective for you; this past week we've had to step into this thread multiple times because other community members (not just our staff members which many of you seem to think are the only ones having beefs with comments in here) are reporting comments in here for being brutish, flaming, trolling, and downright just attacking. These are your fellow forum members, your fellow growers. You may not agree with the actions of our moderators, but it's based on the requests of other members in the community. :d5:

We fully realize what a slippery slope and double edge sword it is ANYTIME we have to step into a vendors section (because we're not here to defend anyone,) BUT we will defend our forum rules, our etiquette rules for posting, and ask for comments and posts to be civil and tactful. I don't understand why/how anyone here could have a problem with that, but it seems like a few of you want to blame AFN because we're enforcing our own site policies (that we do in EVERY thread, regardless if it's a vendor or not.) Passion is good, anger is not.

There are a lot of people that read these threads/content, not just registered users, and there gets to be a point pretty quick where comments are either perceived/construed as constructively critical, or they are just downright attacks. I truly don't believe anyone is going out of their way to just be in this thread to cause problems. That said, comments, regardless of their posters intent, are being taken very negatively in here and upon reviewing them, it seems it's a few of the same names over and over again, and the same comments, over and over again. And when we ask certain individuals to stop or just tone it down? They don't stop. They just keep doing it, over and over again. So yes, we're going to do our job here, on our cannabis forum that we try not to let degenerate into what we view as one of the biggest problems of other forums, not being TOLERANT of other members and not being PATIENT with those providing services.

I also can't help notice you literally joined today just to post in this thread... not one of our charming recently banned members, are you :thumbsup::pighug:

I actually think you have a good idea and point with having an actual Mephisto Canada thread, that seems to be where a lot of issues are being reported from. Maybe that's something @stan_mephisto and company can consider.

As to anyone blaming Canadians, that I don't agree with at all :d5: Just to put this into perspective for you; this past week we've had to step into this thread multiple times because other community members (not just our staff members which many of you seem to think are the only ones having beefs with comments in here) are reporting comments in here for being brutish, flaming, trolling, and downright just attacking. These are your fellow forum members, your fellow growers. You may not agree with the actions of our moderators, but it's based on the requests of other members in the community. :d5:

We fully realize what a slippery slope and double edge sword it is ANYTIME we have to step into a vendors section (because we're not here to defend anyone,) BUT we will defend our forum rules, our etiquette rules for posting, and ask for comments and posts to be civil and tactful. I don't understand why/how anyone here could have a problem with that, but it seems like a few of you want to blame AFN because we're enforcing our own site policies (that we do in EVERY thread, regardless if it's a vendor or not.) Passion is good, anger is not.

There are a lot of people that read these threads/content, not just registered users, and there gets to be a point pretty quick where comments are either perceived/construed as constructively critical, or they are just downright attacks. I truly don't believe anyone is going out of their way to just be in this thread to cause problems. That said, comments, regardless of their posters intent, are being taken very negatively in here and upon reviewing them, it seems it's a few of the same names over and over again, and the same comments, over and over again. And when we ask certain individuals to stop or just tone it down? They don't stop. They just keep doing it, over and over again. So yes, we're going to do our job here, on our cannabis forum that we try not to let degenerate into what we view as one of the biggest problems of other forums, not being TOLERANT of other members and not being PATIENT with those providing services.

I also can't help notice you literally joined today just to post in this thread... not one of our charming recently banned members, are you :thumbsup::pighug:
It's my feelings that if Mephisto utilized their OWN customer feedback email in a timely fashion it would take ALOT of heat off you and the AFN staff. The onus to moderate feedback shouldn't be on you and your team.I have been following this thread and have seen Stan on and if he could just leave a brief message it would go a long way. Letting members "stew" isn't helping matters. Just my $.02 cdn

Hello Meph Heads,

I apologize for my lack of response, I am still on holiday and was only signing on to help out with the Canadian sale. Now obviously the Canadian sale didn't go over very smoothly, we sold out of most of the strains in just a few hours and had to quickly close the store to prevent over selling items. We expected a large amount of orders, but couldn't imagine selling out in just a few hours. We will take this info into account for the next release and will adjust the inventory to better supply the Canadian store. More double grape and the sticker packs are en route and should be available when we open the store back up.

Overall the sales this year have been a disaster in terms planning and execution. Our demand is out-weighing our supply so we will look at different ways to do promotional events in the future. We have a number of new strains ready to release so stay tuned for updates on future releases.

The Mephisto team would like to apologize to everyone that experienced issues ordering from us during these promotional events. These events are supposed to be fun and a great opportunity to snag some beans at a discount, instead they have just become a headache for everyone. We have learned from some of our mistakes and are making changes for the 2020 season. We also want to thank all of those who ordered from us when CC processing was down, you guys are what really kept things moving here on the farm, and made the big sales possible.

We are excited to put 2019 and all of its woes behind us and get ready for an awesome 2020. Things to look forward too in 2020:

Canna-Cheese 1:1 CBD:THC
Man Bear Alien Pig
Toofless Alien
Gold Glue
Grape Sex
AVT
Purple Nuggets
Orange Orangutan
Wookie Special
Sour Stomper x Strawberry Nuggets - Unnamed limited edition
10 New Illuminuatos
and more Farm Friend collaborations