Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1577480929186.png

And a little humor

Canadia? Mephisto don't need no stinkin' Canadia XD you guys get you're feathers all ruffled like we all haven't had to watch the struggles with Mephisto this year. It's happened to everyone. Everything that goes up will eventually fall down as well. If you really supported them you wouldn't be acting this way. With no CCs i had to go from March of this year to the new drop not being able to order. It sucked. Felt like others were being taken care of and i wasn't because i couldn't send cash or take a chance on bitcoins. It's gonna take time to get back to where they were, IF they get back as good as they were in 18' and prior but not if we drive them away by complaining and trashing them because of the fact things didn't go as you hoped or Mephisto planned.
I'm a Mephisto Fan boy, I admit. I myself, was very frustrated with them at my first purchase. I have learned in the years since that first purchase, that during these sales, things get wonky, every time. Having said that, I now know that they will make everything right, if they can.
I also remember what my Dad drilled into me from an early age...... Life isn't fair, it never was, and it never will be. It's full of disappointment. If you can't put buying some seeds into the proper perspective, Life is going to be a real bitch for ya.

All this hullabaloo reminded me I have a stash of seeds in the fridge, and I am not growing any autos now so I dropped 2x Walter White, 2x Fantasamo Express and 1x Strawberry Nuggets into cotton pads to germ last night. They can keep my veg tent company :smoking:

I just realized too the Pink Panama is from Ace seeds Panama, and I currently have Ace Panama photo going, she is a beast. I really want to try the auto version as Ace has killer strains so when it is back in stock I will grab some.

I've issued two reply-bans in this thread this morning for trolling/flaming. This still allows the users to view this thread, but prevents them from replying further. These are temporary bans but will remain permanent if it gets pressed further.

I've honestly seen few actual constructive comments or feedback in here, instead it's snarky comments, jabs, and extremely childish conduct. Let us remind you that you are all guests on our forum and that we've quite politely asked not for the comments to stop, but simply for them to be posted tactfully and not heading towards flaming/trolling. This is a thread meant for constructive feedback and customer service related issues; I'm not really sure why some of you confuse "customer service" with "this is my personal soap box to bitch."

Then please quit posting in threads that you add no value to. That was the point of the moderators post, to keep information on point, relevant, and so that it's actually helpful to the people it's intended for. :thumbsup: Trolling is often disguised as truth (because people feel justified being shitty to others in the name of "truth.")
A-FUCKING-MEN!!!

All this hullabaloo reminded me I have a stash of seeds in the fridge, and I am not growing any autos now so I dropped 2x Walter White, 2x Fantasamo Express and 1x Strawberry Nuggets into cotton pads to germ last night. They can keep my veg tent company :smoking:

I just realized too the Pink Panama is from Ace seeds Panama, and I currently have Ace Panama photo going, she is a beast. I really want to try the auto version as Ace has killer strains so when it is back in stock I will grab some.
I want to get my hands on some of the Ace Auto Zamaldelica!!!!

I hope I don't get myself in trouble for posting this, but at this point, I've not much to loose. The package with combined orders fell off the USPS grid on 12/4/19.

Lost12.13.PNG

Lost12.17.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back