Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is our black friday sale, you said "something special" and all this... if theres some sweet details we dont know I know you want to keep it from us but it would make lots of angry canadians happy if you gave some good details about something...
Dude, just the double grape X white crack, is special enough to get me excited. I almost got thrown off the board in my excitement for that "one-off" strain! You lucky fuckers.

I've issued two reply-bans in this thread this morning for trolling/flaming. This still allows the users to view this thread, but prevents them from replying further. These are temporary bans but will remain permanent if it gets pressed further.

I've honestly seen few actual constructive comments or feedback in here, instead it's snarky comments, jabs, and extremely childish conduct. Let us remind you that you are all guests on our forum and that we've quite politely asked not for the comments to stop, but simply for them to be posted tactfully and not heading towards flaming/trolling. This is a thread meant for constructive feedback and customer service related issues; I'm not really sure why some of you confuse "customer service" with "this is my personal soap box to bitch."

Lock it. It's a worthless thread anyway. Ive never posted here before. So with that being said, it's a Mephisto customer feedback/service thread, and this is supposed to be what it's for. You want us to wait for responses like we wait on email responses?! Trolling, and Truth are not the same thing.

Then please quit posting in threads that you add no value to. That was the point of the moderators post, to keep information on point, relevant, and so that it's actually helpful to the people it's intended for. :thumbsup: Trolling is often disguised as truth (because people feel justified being shitty to others in the name of "truth.")

This is embarrassing the way some of y'all are acting.. y'all seem to think that Mephisto owe's you something beyond the genetics they offer. Some will point out their past promises.. a reasonable person will consider and understand the issues they had have to fight through the past year just to continue offering a product..

Some patience would go a long way here.. it's obvious to me that they made attempts to improve things but perhaps some more needs to be done. Allow them time to figure it out, or feel free to take your business elsewhere if you need to. The whining and piling on here are not helpful to the forum or Mephisto.

I hope you aren't going to erase all of the old forum posts on that thread. There is good info there, and it would also look as if you were trying to hide something.

We delete extremely little from the forum; the thread will likely just get "unstickied" from the top list. :thumbsup:

I bought my seeds at full price and never been a part of any sale. More than happy to pay a premium (which Mephisto doesn't even charge!) for quality seeds.

1st order paid for 7 seeds and received 15.
2nd order paid for 9 seeds and received about 20-25.

In my opinion, regardless of any sale(s), it’s very good value for the quality genetics Mephisto is offering. As you mention the freebies PLUS the extras per pack when you buy direct from them is great! I personally could care less about a sale as I think when you buy direct their prices are already fair, I’m more interested in getting new strains and new genetics at this point.
I got my order in yesterday for the Boxing Day sale ( ordered a single pack of double grape, some Riley’s OG, and sour stomper) but I really only ordered yesterday to get the white crack x double grape freebie! I pray to god that shows up lol!
The sales ( Black Friday and Boxing Day) leave such a weird negative vibe from all the confusion and people bickering it’s very sad and not really what I feel the cannabis community is about. Growing this wonderful plant is a miracle to me. No matter how many plants I’ve grown every time a little seedling pokes her head out of the grow medium I’m amazed and feel sooooo happy!
I think Mephisto has a reputation now worldwide for their genetics and don’t really need sales. Don’t get me wrong I love sales and usually never pay full price for anything, I’ll wait patiently for a sale. But I think in this situation it might be causing more harm ( and bad vibes) than good. I appreciate the Mephisto team is trying to give back to us with these sales and say thank you but I think it’s a little overwhelming and I wouldn’t blame them if they forgo sales in the future.
Anyways Peace and love and happy growing :jointman:

I hope you aren't going to erase all of the old forum posts on that thread. There is good info there, and it would also look as if you were trying to hide something.
:crying: hide something?? No dude, it's like the Live Stoners threads, past a certain size they become draggy and a bit buggy, so they get closed up and a fresh one launched, that's all....

I got into growing a bit on a whim, not having been much of a cannabis fan, but a big fan of growing/creating things (eg big naturally leavened bread baking fan). I picked up a few RQS from Attitude since price was fairly cheap. While growing the royal dwarves, stumbled upon MG and liked the design, explanation of strains, genetic history, and freebies (!!). I saw Stan and a few others active on here and Reddit. But much like what drew me in to placing my first Attitude order, I appreciated the fact that I did NOT have to buy a $100 6 pack or a $150-200 10 pack.

My Royal Dwarves grew fine. Following them, I grew a Double Grape and a Ghost Toof (my 3rd and 4th plants ever) and they were amazing to watch grow. The differences, the frost, etc. So I've remained a fan and customer, still appreciating all the things that originally attracted me to MG. I had trouble during the BF sale and spent more time ordering than I would've liked, but I made sure to do it intermittently and not to the exclusion of anything else I wanted to do. Also, cest la vie.

Here's a couple pics of my first MG grow earlier this year, the DG (1st pic) and GT (god was she huge).

Attachments

• 510A4602.jpg
    510A4602.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3215.jpg
    IMG_3215.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3370.jpg
    IMG_3370.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3366.jpg
    IMG_3366.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 71
I think people forgot what happened, or dont care.. But as a reminder.. This was much more of a "Drop" of the new strains, than a "Sale".. Black friday and boxing day were the replacement dates for the Sativa crosses to be released to the public.. They were supposed to drop on 4-20 (But they lost the cc processor).. The discounts are supposed to be the icing on the cake. The US site had the same 10-30% off, same bundle deals, same site issues, same issue with stock selling out ect. I doubt an entire country is being singled out to be mistreated. We are simply in the age of entitlement. We want it all.. Delivered to our door... Ordered from our couch with no errors or delays.. We want it to be a quality product.. And we want it cheap, preferably free... Delivered on time, with a no questions asked return policy.

This was just mephisto releasing the new strains to the rest of the public, after the US drop on black friday. This was not some amazing buy one get one or 50% off, type of "sale".. It was a release of new strains, with a few discounts... I think people confused the normally deep discounts that you'd see at retail stores on black friday, with the DROP that mephisto planned for black friday and boxing day. Or maybe it's just part of our entitlement to expect huge discounts and endless stock.. Either way, it was just a strain drop, lol.

I think people forgot what happened, or dont care.. But as a reminder.. This was much more of a "Drop" of the new strains, than a "Sale".. Black friday and boxing day were the replacement dates for the Sativa crosses to be released to the public.. They were supposed to drop on 4-20 (But they lost the cc processor).. The discounts are supposed to be the icing on the cake. The US site had the same 10-30% off, same bundle deals, same site issues, same issue with stock selling out ect. I doubt an entire country is being singled out to be mistreated. We are simply in the age of entitlement. We want it all.. Delivered to our door... Ordered from our couch with no errors or delays.. We want it to be a quality product.. And we want it cheap, preferably free... Delivered on time, with a no questions asked return policy.

This was just mephisto releasing the new strains to the rest of the public, after the US drop on black friday. This was not some amazing buy one get one or 50% off, type of "sale".. It was a release of new strains, with a few discounts... I think people confused the normally deep discounts that you'd see at retail stores on black friday, with the DROP that mephisto planned for black friday and boxing day. Or maybe it's just part of our entitlement to expect huge discounts and endless stock.. Either way, it was just a strain drop, lol.
Well they actually were advertising it as a big sale and not just a strain drop.. heres a post from IG showing how big of a sale I was expecting because it was a post that they made themselves...

Also every time they talked about black friday or boxing day they didnt say it was just for a drop, they always said the details of the sale will be releases...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back