Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Meph doesn't drop us some regs soon, I'm done with them. No excuses anymore. Too many up, and comers offering fire, and doing it right, and treating us right. I've emailed Stan, but got no response at all. Zip. 2 years ago, it was a different story. Great service across the board. Not anymore Don't feel singled out Canada. Many of us got screwed AGAIN on the new drops. I don't have time to sit around all day, and night hitting refresh. People have jobs, and shit to go to, but my job isn't breedering, and selling seeds. Theirs is, so let's get it together Meph crew.

If Meph doesn't drop us some regs soon, I'm done with them. No excuses anymore. Too many up, and comers offering fire, and doing it right, and treating us right. I've emailed Stan, but got no response at all. Zip. 2 years ago, it was a different story. Great service across the board. Not anymore Don't feel singled out Canada. Many of us got screwed AGAIN on the new drops. I don't have time to sit around all day, and night hitting refresh. People have jobs, and shit to go to, but my job isn't breedering, and selling seeds. Theirs is, so let's get it together Meph crew.
You said it here no more excuse their not the only ones at thr top of the game anymore

Constant trolling the thread will cause it to get locked. As was asked before, at least give someone a chance to respond to the questions already asked.

Lock it. It's a worthless thread anyway. Ive never posted here before. So with that being said, it's a Mephisto customer feedback/service thread, and this is supposed to be what it's for. You want us to wait for responses like we wait on email responses?! Trolling, and Truth are not the same thing.

Maybe instead of free seeds with orders you should give out free chill pills lol! It’s unbelievable how worked up and passionate people get about mephisto seeds which I guess in a way is a HUGE compliment to Mephisto :pighug:

I‘m super excited about the Boxing Day sale too and honestly haven’t been sleeping good like a kid waiting for Santa lol!
However I’m not gonna have a stroke over worrying about it. Everything in perspective.:cools:

I bought my seeds at full price and never been a part of any sale. More than happy to pay a premium (which Mephisto doesn't even charge!) for quality seeds.

1st order paid for 7 seeds and received 15.
2nd order paid for 9 seeds and received about 20-25.

:toke: Time for a fresh thread, the old one dates back to 2014!
...Since it's nice and slow now, it's a good time to do this - :smokeout: ... @stan_mephisto @mephisto @Brad_Mephisto ... I see few if any pending comments/issues, so now's the chance! I'll close the old one, and edit this later as you like, OK?

:greencheck: From the original:

Hey guys,

If you would like to leave us any comments and general feedback about anything, please feel free to do so here.

Be it the ordering process, delivery time or product feedback, it's invaluable for us to hear, as well as others :)

all the best, Mitch and Tim, Stan and Brad...
I hope you aren't going to erase all of the old forum posts on that thread. There is good info there, and it would also look as if you were trying to hide something.

I bought my seeds at full price and never been a part of any sale. More than happy to pay a premium (which Mephisto doesn't even charge!) for quality seeds.

1st order paid for 7 seeds and received 15.
2nd order paid for 9 seeds and received about 25.

I managed to place two orders during the BF sale after hours of trying; 40 seeds ordered, 96 seeds received. Some of the seeds I looked forward to ordering were sold out, alas. The seeds were delivered two weeks to the day after the orders were placed. A little patience goes a long way. Mephisto Genetics is kind of awesome, I think.

I'll be the optimist :biggrin:

Heading out to visit some family, but I'll be checking/refreshing periodically. Still holding out hope I'll be able to pick some strains up for my second grow.

I'm interested in the following

Hubbabubbasmelloscope
S.O.D.K
Toof Decay
Creme de la Chem
Strawberry Nuggets

Merry Christmas everyone!
I don't know if you have tried the SODK, but after a month in the jars, and a right proper cure.... This is my new favorite strain, or at least in the top three!
I'm a Ghost Toof fanatic, but the SODK is a better buzz, for me. My brother smoked some, and said "It tastes like orange peel"! And it does. It wasn''t as heavy a bearer as Ghost Toof, for me..... But it was still a solid two and a half oz, in a strict organic soil grow.
I can't believe I waited so long to grow this one. The buzz is a very 'up/feel good, relaxed, not wired out. All is good with the world, and a touch of "giggle weed" when you just barely hit it.
This is $400 an ounce quality, where I'm from.

Maybe we aren't listing a time to avoid the Russian hackers who ddos our site??? We can't always be upfront with the community is my point.
LOL. Russian Hackers, and Aliens...... yeah... that's the ticket! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back