Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done, Done and done! Buying something should never be this frustrating. Sorry if feelings were hurt.
I'm moving on. :xmas:
your all good pal ya know i like you grow bro were all one mad mismatched family in here :bighug::pass::hookah: with all one goal to get high for as cheap as we can grow it

Well I'm just gonna save my money I guess.. this is a joke.. they didnt even make a post here or on instagram with sale details. They said there is 10-30% discounts but theres only 11 strains available for the sale, only a couple have 30% off.. the whole 10% off but 20% if you buy all 4 is absolute bull... sure theres a cool freebie but were getting shafted hardcore! No giveaways on IG no advertising at all. Not even a friendly announcement... the announcement we got was a snippy reply because they waited until the afternoon of the sale day to reply to curious customers.. I know it's just after christmas but you were the ones who wanted to do a sale today so that's absoloutely your fault and no fs given about sympathy for you guys having to work because it was your idea..

@stan_mephisto the way you talk it sounds like you think its our fault for expecting so much.. we only expect what you tell us to expect! Maybe if you can keep your promises there wouldnt be problems.. oh and by the way you promised stickers to be available for this sale... probably the 4th time this year you've said .ca would get stickers added to inventory... that's not me complaining or making shit up that's your broken promises!

Not sure why everyone else is complaining. I still haven't received my Black Friday orders. :gassy:

People say mephisto has good customer service just because they are social do cool freebies and are cool guys but when shit hits the fan and stress comes into play or someone calls stan out for making promises he cant keep they either stop replying or get snippy and insult canadians! It's usually always the .ca customers that get screwed because meph has a hard time getting stuff through our postal service.. is that the customers fault? I know stickers cant be illegal. What's your excuse for that? After over a year of broken promises...

Well I'm just gonna save my money I guess.. this is a joke.. they didnt even make a post here or on instagram with sale details. They said there is 10-30% discounts but theres only 11 strains available for the sale, only a couple have 30% off.. the whole 10% off but 20% if you buy all 4 is absolute bull... sure theres a cool freebie but were getting shafted hardcore! No giveaways on IG no advertising at all. Not even a friendly announcement... the announcement we got was a snippy reply because they waited until the afternoon of the sale day to reply to curious customers.. I know it's just after christmas but you were the ones who wanted to do a sale today so that's absoloutely your fault and no fs given about sympathy for you guys having to work because it was your idea..

@stan_mephisto the way you talk it sounds like you think its our fault for expecting so much.. we only expect what you tell us to expect! Maybe if you can keep your promises there wouldnt be problems.. oh and by the way you promised stickers to be available for this sale... probably the 4th time this year you've said .ca would get stickers added to inventory... that's not me complaining or making shit up that's your broken promises!
I would have to agree this wasn't a sale at all it was just a joke on us Canadians every promise has been broken except for the two and that was we get stickers like everyone else does and we get this special one-off freebie so I'll have to wait till I get my order to see if those two promises are going to be broken like the rest but if this is how Canada's going to be treated I think that's the last time you'll see any of my Canadian dollars

Just because canada as a country and its postal services suck for shipping seeds doesnt mean mephisto has to take it out on us.. why do they keep the .ca store open? I'll order overseas if it means I get treated equally! FFS

Unbelievable! They changed the front page of the .ca site to say they will reopen on January 6th and took away all the stock... I guess they're cancelling this huge amazing sale they had planned for us because we were all so excited about the amazing deals EH? Disgraceful ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back