Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also didn't see 4 pack of them or way to pay by e-transfer
Yeah, I would’ve preferred etransfer as well, but I think the option is gone for the sale. It adds a few steps and email communication back and forth is required which will make everything a mess when dealing with the volume of orders they’re expecting...

Where is the double grape we were promised on BF?
sold out unfortunately. I was able to get 1 seed of dbl grape and thats it.
Super Orange Haze, Pink Panama, Mango Smile, HubbaBubbaHaze, Double Grape, Creme de la Chem, Sour Stomper on order.
Think I am becoming a seed bank. lol :shrug:

Yeah, looks like double grape is sold out and mango Smile appears to be the first of the new strains to sell out. Glad I got in early! I’m double graped up! Been wanting to try it for years!

I Always ordered etransfer in past now it shows credit card and will not take my debit visa card for some reason. My regular visa is on lockdown because of fraud.
What a fuck up.
that bites! :frowny: maybe they can give you the same deals at a later date if you contact them about other payment arrangements. Perhaps @stan_mephisto can see about that?

My last post was 11:39 then had errends to run and now bam. Exactly what I was afraid would happen. Stayed up to midnight last night and got up at 6am this morning to check. hard not to be pissed ...

when you don't get an error message it doesn't show much on the site any ways

took a nap waiting for it to get worked out and the one i wanted is already sold out ,, so is my second choice now , strawberry nuggets not offered as a single anymore , im pretty dissappointed ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back