Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
took a nap waiting for it to get worked out and the one i wanted is already sold out ,, so is my second choice now , strawberry nuggets not offered as a single anymore , im pretty dissappointed ,
I'd be disappointed too since he said that it was a sale all weekend and your sold. Not even in a day and on top of that there's only 11 strings available so that's the four new releases + 7 of the other ones

I've been waiting for the huge exciting release of the new artisanal sativa strains for all this time for a measley few bucks off? 10%? This is a huge sale? I would have rather bought them 6 months ago at full price like wtf is this? Are any older strains gonna have a good discount or is this just gonna be a shut canada up and give them a small sale just to say we did it thing?
This is so true we could have just bought all this a long time ago this isn't much of a sale or much of other stock to buy

I'd be disappointed too since he said that it was a sale all weekend and your sold. Not even in a day and on top of that there's only 11 strings available so that's the four new releases + 7 of the other ones
Canada definitely takes a back seat in this. I try to look at things from both sides but there is a problem here imo. :stir:

Wishing you all a merry Xmas let's try to stay civil my afn family and maybe pick up some great bargains and at least one thing @stan_mephisto does at least come back here and answer questions also i know there not a massive seed bank like some of the bigger ones and maybe stan isnt the one who chooses what and when goes on sale maybe a middleman i don't know but he seems to do his best :bighug::pass:anyhow happy holidays

This is so true we could have just bought all this a long time ago this isn't much of a sale or much of other stock to buy
Well, I could be mistaken, but other than the Black Friday sale that wasn’t open to Canadians this is the FIRST time the 4 new artisanal strains were made available for purchase on the site so we couldn’t have bought them a long time ago... I’d say let’s keep checking... wouldn’t e surprised if stock is being released in batches to keep from the hassle of processing orders that have no stock to apply to them? Sounds ridiculous I know... I’m just holding out hope for some of you that miss d the window

As wrote so eloquently by Stan, "We can't have complete transparency with you guys anymore, it just ends up biting us in the ass".
Tell me how the F@$k us Canadians had anything to do with your BF debacle?

As wrote so eloquently by Stan, "We can't have complete transparency with you guys anymore, it just ends up biting us in the ass".
Tell me how the F@$k us Canadians had anything to do with your BF debacle?
Can we get back on track now please I think @stan_mephisto will of took it onboard and if you can pm him he may be able to assist you further and remember its xmas so hes probably with family ect

I wouldn't call this much of a sale

Back on track? criticism of bad cs is not permitted? I've been waiting 9 months for stock and get shut out like this. BS. I have been ordering from them since last march. All etransfer transactions, today nope. CC and it keeps saying transaction not valid. sorry but a little pissed that I missed out. Go back and read from page 2.
all im saying is it Xmas holidays i see your point I thought if you pm him he will get back to you when he's online

BF is a sale? Naw lol meanwhile in the real world Ive tried to order Mephisto a couple times but been unable to complete an order so far. I would lean toward the demand outstrippin supply at any time as they certainly seem to be popular with our American cousins. Gonna keep tryin tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back