Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No replies either! Just a careless show from meph.. I'm very suprised that its came to this for them.. have some integrity..

Hey guys I'd ask that you please allow Stan to at least reply to some of the comments before you post again. This thread isn't some free-for-all boxing match where you get to beat up on someone who isn't even here to respond right now; keep the conversation on-point and comments tactful or we'll have to remove posting privileges.

Hey guys I'd ask that you please allow Stan to at least reply to some of the comments before you post again. This thread isn't some free-for-all boxing match where you get to beat up on someone who isn't even here to respond right now; keep the conversation on-point and comments tactful or we'll have to remove posting privileges.
Well said was about to say something you beat me to it Thx bro :d5:

Enough brother, you've made your point and this is becoming flaming at this point.
My bad, I'm sorry for spamming the thread.. about the replies. I don't mean to single out stan it's just that he is the main rep here so hes the guy who gets named and also the broken promises were from his account. Not the main meph one. It's a small scale sale compared to the black friday one and they were replying all day long to complaints to keep things calm.. stan has replies a handful of times at most.. nothing to eliviate any stress at all. Brad and mitch arent around.. I'm sorry about ranting but they have done nothing at all to help their own bad situation they created on their own.

I'm sorry again.. I will stop and let it slow down for them to gain their bearings. Thank you

The sale runs through the weekend people. Our last sale was a disaster so we are doing things a little bit different. We can't have complete transparency with you guys anymore, it just ends up biting us in the ass.
The sale ran for total of 9 hours I wonder what bites you in the ass

Last edited:
They probably need to stop the sales thing all together. It seems to get way more negative attention than its worth. Maybe have a clearance section and every now and then put in some discount seeds. They offer a 10% discount daily anyway may be best to just order after the sale. Keep your panties free of knots anyway.

They probably need to stop the sales thing all together. It seems to get way more negative attention than its worth. Maybe have a clearance section and every now and then put in some discount seeds. They offer a 10% discount daily anyway may be best to just order after the sale. Keep your panties free of knots anyway.
Maybe if they know how a sale is supposed to work there wouldn't be any knots in anyone's panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back