Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that isnt an advertisement for the new strains but if they wanna drop the new strains on a huge sale day then that's up to them..... they most definately have advertised huge sales regardless of the new strains.... that's that I'm after.. I dont care about the new strains I'm pissed there was no sale or promises kept ever in the history of the .ca site

Well they actually were advertising it as a big sale and not just a strain drop.. heres a post from IG showing how big of a sale I was expecting because it was a post that they made themselves...

Also every time they talked about black friday or boxing day they didnt say it was just for a drop, they always said the details of the sale will be releases...

Did you read that post at all?? Any of it? It was in no way an advertisement of a sale.. Of any kind.. Not one mention of a sale. That post is from August, when no one had heard from Mephisto in a while.. So Mitch made that post explaining all of the hardships the company was facing at the time. He made the same post on this forum. Not a single mention of black Friday. They didn't even have a way to process cc payments when that was posted.. That's what the post is about... so I know it wasn't advertising a sale. You must have focused only on the 50% off picture.. That was from the black friday 2017... Their site was not promoting black friday in August..

This is the 1st 2019 black Friday post taken from the same mephisto IG page that you posted above.
It's dated Nov. 16th.. The word sale is no where to be found...
Screenshot_20191227-114921~2.png

Here's another from that same page.. Dated Dec 2nd.. It mentions the word "drop" and "promo" for the new strains.. Nothing about a big sale..
Screenshot_20191227-120712~2.png

Again, I think we as humans/customers had a hand in making this as big of an issue as it is. That's all I'm saying.

Did you read that post at all?? Any of it? It was in no way an advertisement of a sale.. Of any kind.. Not one mention of a sale. That post is from August, when no one had heard from Mephisto in a while.. So Mitch made that post explaining all of the hardships the company was facing at the time. He made the same post on this forum. Not a single mention of black Friday. They didn't even have a way to process cc payments when that was posted.. That's what the post is about... so I know it wasn't advertising a sale. You must have focused only on the 50% off picture.. That was from the black friday 2017... Their site was not promoting black friday in August..

This is the 1st 2019 black Friday post taken from the same mephisto IG page that you posted above.
It's dated Nov. 16th.. The word sale is no where to be found...View attachment 1142860

Here's another from that same page.. Dated Dec 2nd.. It mentions the word "drop" and "promo" for the new strains.. Nothing about a big sale..
View attachment 1142862

Again, I think we as humans/customers had a hand in making this as big of an issue as it is. That's all I'm saying.
Then what's the point of the picture?

The point of the picture being added to the content of the post says it all .. if we cant support them when they are down then we dont deserve big sales.....

And again like I said before I'm not worried about the new strains I'm worried about the non existent sale and every promise broken.. I know you're a mod and all but you should do your homework and stop being such a fanboy and be a realist with a bit of logic... they arent perfect and they shouldnt be defended like you mods are doing... stan has had 36 hours now to reply to all of this. He has proven that he can hide when shit hits the fan in the past...

I think people forgot what happened, or dont care.. But as a reminder.. This was much more of a "Drop" of the new strains, than a "Sale".. Black friday and boxing day were the replacement dates for the Sativa crosses to be released to the public.. They were supposed to drop on 4-20 (But they lost the cc processor).. The discounts are supposed to be the icing on the cake. The US site had the same 10-30% off, same bundle deals, same site issues, same issue with stock selling out ect. I doubt an entire country is being singled out to be mistreated. We are simply in the age of entitlement. We want it all.. Delivered to our door... Ordered from our couch with no errors or delays.. We want it to be a quality product.. And we want it cheap, preferably free... Delivered on time, with a no questions asked return policy.

This was just mephisto releasing the new strains to the rest of the public, after the US drop on black friday. This was not some amazing buy one get one or 50% off, type of "sale".. It was a release of new strains, with a few discounts... I think people confused the normally deep discounts that you'd see at retail stores on black friday, with the DROP that mephisto planned for black friday and boxing day. Or maybe it's just part of our entitlement to expect huge discounts and endless stock.. Either way, it was just a strain drop, lol.

I know everyone is just trying to do their best, and remain positive, however. There is a string of bad luck and poor execution in this whole situation. Anyhow, grow well and learn....

stan_mephisto
Auto Warrior
Sep 12, 2018 376 2,102 0 48

Nov 11, 2019
Machamillion said:
will us Canadians be able to purchase from Canadian site also? @stan_mephisto
Its looking like the Canadian Sale will be on Boxing Day, December 26. Our distributor is going to be out of town during the weeks following Thanksgiving. I know this isn't ideal for our Canadian friends, but this was the most realistic solution. I will take the extra few weeks to try and get you guys a few more strains in stock for a big discount. Canada will have the 4 new artisnals plus thier strain stickers available to them.

I just added/restocked a few more strains for you guys in the mean time.

Reactions: FishWizard, Bigmobes, water farm and 6 others

And again like I said before I'm not worried about the new strains I'm worried about the non existent sale and every promise broken.. I know you're a mod and all but you should do your homework and stop being such a fanboy and be a realist with a bit of logic... they arent perfect and they shouldnt be defended like you mods are doing... stan has had 36 hours now to reply to all of this. He has proven that he can hide when shit hits the fan in the past...

I'm sure Proph will speak for himself, but a wee bit of pragmatism and empathy does not a fanboy make. You were, if I remember correctly, one of those who defended Mephisto on BF. I don't recall anyone trashing you as a fanboy, unless I missed it in all the confusion.

I know everyone is just trying to do their best, and remain positive, however. There is a string of bad luck and poor execution in this whole situation. Anyhow, grow well and learn....

stan_mephisto
Auto Warrior
Sep 12, 2018 376 2,102 0 48

Nov 11, 2019

Its looking like the Canadian Sale will be on Boxing Day, December 26. Our distributor is going to be out of town during the weeks following Thanksgiving. I know this isn't ideal for our Canadian friends, but this was the most realistic solution. I will take the extra few weeks to try and get you guys a few more strains in stock for a big discount. Canada will have the 4 new artisnals plus thier strain stickers available to them.

I just added/restocked a few more strains for you guys in the mean time.

Reactions: FishWizard, Bigmobes, water farm and 6 others

And a counter point to my own post. We all have seen over and over the generosity Meph puts into the envelope. It's often a treasure trove to see freebies that are A1 and surprise's you never expected. I hope all the Canadian customer have similar experiences this time around.:biggrin::frog:

Last edited:
If you would like to leave us any comments and general feedback about anything, please feel free to do so here.

Be it the ordering process, delivery time or product feedback, it's invaluable for us to hear, as well as others :)

all the best, Mitch and Tim, Stan and Brad...

I have pretty much lost all patience with Mephisto at this point. I still have two Black Friday orders that have not been delivered. I have contacted Stan several times, with no resolution. I have contacted the USPS, with no resolution.

Its been 4 weeks since I placed the order. Yes I understand that Mephisto has zero control over the USPS once it is shipped out. But, at least try and show some empathy to the customers. I really didn't expect to hear from Mephisto, "We shipped it out, you deal with it from there." It was shipped Priority Mail, which is normally 1-3 days shipping. The package has not been seen for over 3 weeks.

At what point does several missing outstanding orders become an issue for Mephisto? Because as this stands now, it seems like nobody gives a rats ass about this.

Canadia? Mephisto don't need no stinkin' Canadia XD you guys get you're feathers all ruffled like we all haven't had to watch the struggles with Mephisto this year. It's happened to everyone. Everything that goes up will eventually fall down as well. If you really supported them you wouldn't be acting this way. With no CCs i had to go from March of this year to the new drop not being able to order. It sucked. Felt like others were being taken care of and i wasn't because i couldn't send cash or take a chance on bitcoins. It's gonna take time to get back to where they were, IF they get back as good as they were in 18' and prior but not if we drive them away by complaining and trashing them because of the fact things didn't go as you hoped or Mephisto planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back