Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I don't get myself in trouble for posting this, but at this point, I've not much to loose. The package with combined orders fell off the USPS grid on 12/4/19.

View attachment 1143646

View attachment 1143648
I hope I don't get myself in trouble for posting this, but at this point, I've not much to loose. The package with combined orders fell off the USPS grid on 12/4/19.

View attachment 1143646

View attachment 1143648

Just my two cents but this seems like a USPS issue. Not much MG can do. I would try the USPS website for better options as to where to post complaints/issues.

View attachment 1143646

View attachment 1143648
100% agree with the previous post by Chris. I would have contacted USPS by now. If you haven't, you should. They are the only ones that can help once it leaves the shipper's hands (99% of the time). Any delay or non-delivery is on them. If asked what it is, "it's a gift, I'm not sure! Probably a gift card; I know it's a fairly small package, small Priority flat rate box likely." USPS can put a trace on it or at least initiate some extra behind-the-scenes steps to hopefully locate it. GL!!

100% agree with the previous post by Chris. I would have contacted USPS by now. If you haven't, you should. They are the only ones that can help once it leaves the shipper's hands (99% of the time). Any delay or non-delivery is on them. If asked what it is, "it's a gift, I'm not sure! Probably a gift card; I know it's a fairly small package, small Priority flat rate box likely." USPS can put a trace on it or at least initiate some extra behind-the-scenes steps to hopefully locate it. GL!!
this ^^^

Stan/mephisto..

My package for order number 6000000648 never arrived. Royal mail is considering it lost at this point as it should have arrived weeks ago. Can you please look into this, confirm my order is lost and please resend my order. Thanks. Please contact me via email.

You should contact Mephisto directly for customer service issues, rather than waiting for Stan to check in here, which may be infrequent. There is a "Contact Us" link at the bottom of their web page.
https://www.mephistogenetics.co.uk
Maybe the UK site is better but I've tried that avenue a few times in the past on the Canadian site and NEVER received a response . AFN was the only way to get a a hold of someone.It was very frustrating to say the least.

Maybe the UK site is better but I've tried that avenue a few times in the past on the Canadian site and NEVER received a response . AFN was the only way to get a a hold of someone.It was very frustrating to say the least.

Do they have a support ticket system? Or is it all e-mail?

Do they have a support ticket system? Or is it all e-mail?
E-mail,,,never received a ticket #.For any of them. Then when I had no other choice but to air my issue here I got flamed,,,hard. MG eventually corrected the issue and all ended up OK but it wasn't a pleasant customer experience at all.

And a counter point to my own post. We all have seen over and over the generosity Meph puts into the envelope. It's often a treasure trove to see freebies that are A1 and surprise's you never expected. I hope all the Canadian customer have similar experiences this time around.:biggrin::frog:

Dec 30 edit:

Package arrived. There was no over-and-above surprises in the Meph shipment. Ordered 4x3 packs which came as 5 packs which is normal. The order had 7 freebies which is normal and sad because the order only missed the cutoff for 15 freebies by a few Euro's. I really thought Meph might "make it right" for the Canadian orders and offer something more. Two seeds in the freebies are very green and I seriously doubt they will germinate and make it to a sprout. There was only one strain sticker of which they sent two and two Meph generic stickers. Overall, a very disappointing experience. Thankfully the product will be A1 grade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back