Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The carrier will be the one to designate it lost. Have you contacted them? What did they say?
That it is lost..was last tracked leaving u.k. on 12/5 and never arrived at ita destination and at this point can just file a lost report on it. As mephisto has the tracking number i just want them to confirm tracking shows package as lost and resend out my order before its too late to use the seeds in any of my upcoming runs

That it is lost..was last tracked leaving u.k. on 12/5 and never arrived at ita destination and at this point can just file a lost report on it. As mephisto has the tracking number i just want them to confirm tracking shows package as lost and resend out my order before its too late to use the seeds in any of my upcoming runs

Per Stan, from page 17... This thread is not the best way to contact Mephisto..

[QUOTE="stan_mephisto, post: 2222732, member: 42657"
The Canadian rep is very good at answering the contact email from what I have seen, so if you have an order issue that is your best bet for contact. The US contact page is a catch all for spam, and requests for free shit, your better off emailing me direct or messaging me on reddit or afn.
[/QUOTE]

Meaning, reply to the person who sent your order confirmation, or contact Stan directly..

I think to some people having the words "customer service" in the thread name misleads them to think they can actually get customer service here?? If people come here because of the title just to get told to contact them directly maybe "customer service" is the wrong name for the thread if theres no actual meph rep helping and it's just mods repeating general posts that stan posted basically telling them to stop posting..

I think to some people having the words "customer service" in the thread name misleads them to think they can actually get customer service here?? If people come here because of the title just to get told to contact them directly maybe "customer service" is the wrong name for the thread if theres no actual meph rep helping and it's just mods repeating general posts that stan posted basically telling them to stop posting..
Not sure what you mean.. But the best contact person on site for Meph is Stan.. And he recently said that he is still on vacation and that if anyone has an order issue, it's best to email directly through afn. No one was told to stop posting their concerns.

@stan_mephisto hope you've been able to enjoy your holidays. I was wondering if a drop of Forgotten Cookies will be available anytime soon I MUST HAVE MORE OF THESE :woohoo: they are PURE BEAST
:thanks:

@stan_mephisto hope you've been able to enjoy your holidays. I was wondering if a drop of Forgotten Cookies will be available anytime soon I MUST HAVE MORE OF THESE :woohoo: they are PURE BEAST
:thanks:

FC is not on the schedule, but it was a fan favorite for sure. I will talk to the boys and see if they want to bring it back.

FC is not on the schedule, but it was a fan favorite for sure. I will talk to the boys and see if they want to bring it back.
With plants like these I sure hope so I still have some but want more :rofl:
1578063826882.png

Hey @stan_mephisto i just wanted to know if being in US I had to order from US site? Sent email when I made Black Friday order and asked about bunch of illuminautos that looked bomb and was referred to worldwide site! Then never answered me if I could order from there as people I mentioned it to said that’s a negative n US store only! Just curious?? Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back