Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to clarify a little terminology for ya.. I would hate for people to think that double grape is unstable or acting unstable.... What you have is called a trifoliate. It's has nothing to do with a strain being stable. It's a natural mutation. Some breeders actually look to breed the trait and pass it on. You get an extra branch of buds that you normally wouldn't. Most people consider a trifoliate a good thing. Double grape is at least at f4 and is super stable genetically. I've yet to hear of herm stories or intersex traits showing up during a grow. You should be getting a little extra weight at harvest!
I use the trim for all my edibles too and I have no complaints! :woohoo1: Saw someone complaining in chat about it so wasn’t sure! Glad u clarified that cuz I was 1/2 in a coma was so blazed when posted that! Was def weird just how it migrated from main stem off to on just 1 of the lower satellites! Crazy crazy but all good to me! :thumbsup:

I use the trim for all my edibles too and I have no complaints! :woohoo1: Saw someone complaining in chat about it so wasn’t sure! Glad u clarified that cuz I was 1/2 in a coma was so blazed when posted that! Was def weird just how it migrated from main stem off to on just 1 of the lower satellites! Crazy crazy but all good to me! :thumbsup:
Lol. Sweet! Sometimes it happens from germ, other times around the 3rd or 4th node. But you wouldn't believe how many people I've watched kill off seedling because they had three cotyledons! Here's a pic of the last one I had.. It ended up being a heavy yielding, lage sized SODK.
Screenshot_20200114-161325~2.png

That was exactly what mine did! 3 cotyledons/then 3 single leafs that each grew a satellite and then main stem transferred back to normal and it moved to end of 1 of 1st 2 that grew just the 2 satellites but the person complaining did say he culled it! :woohoo1:I said “at least I’ll have extra trim for moms edibles” and left it be and was acting normal enough soon after! :smoking:

So @stan_mephisto since I see says u r viewing thread ;) got any hints as to what the new strains are gonna be?? Or is it a surprise?? Just wondering if u had any info to share! Thanks....I HOPE

I do see other 2 artisanal new choices are back in stock :woohoo1:but sure would like something even newer! Maybe 2 orders will have to work! 1 now 1 later....plus more after that

Next planned release of the new strains will be in March and April. I am going to start sending out testers next week.

Reproduction strains currently in progress are:

Forum Stomper
4 Assed Moneky
Sour Crack
Walter White
Hubba Bubba
SODK
Mango Smile

Next planned release of the new strains will be in March and April. I am going to start sending out testers next week.

Forum Stomper
4 Assed Moneky
Sour Crack
Walter White
Hubba Bubba
SODK
Mango Smile
Uhhhh how exactly do u pick testers?? Been wanting to grow some out since my last 2 just got chopped down and started diving into mephisto goodness?? I sure would like to test some for u! :eyebrows: Let me know if u need another tester please kind sir! Organic grown goodness around my way! Thanks and hopefully I’m 1 of the lucky ones!:d5:

Forum Stomper
4 Assed Moneky
Sour Crack
Walter White
Hubba Bubba
SODK
Mango Smile

Hey Hi Stan .... Will any Originals be around anytime soon?

Thanks,
MOB

Uhhhh how exactly do u pick testers?? Been wanting to grow some out since my last 2 just got chopped down and started diving into mephisto goodness?? I sure would like to test some for u! :eyebrows: Let me know if u need another tester please kind sir! Organic grown goodness around my way! Thanks and hopefully I’m 1 of the lucky ones!:d5:
I forget where the post is but they said something like be active on social media, make sure they see your posts by tagging them and after you impress them they might add you to the list but the list is long so you might have to wait a while in queue

Hey @stan_mephisto now that theres multiple citrus based strains on the menu, what would be the most pronounced uninterrupted citrusy flavored out of them? Orange diesel, sodk, orange haze.....? Thanks man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back