Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freebie marked ab x sn... auto blues x strawberry nuggets??

Edit.. nevermind, a quick google search answered my question lol.. it is auto blues x strawberry nuggets. Good pairing! I'm looking forward to these freebies!

Forgotten cookies has entered the reproduction stage, should see it sometime this year.

I will have a chat with the boys and see if we can get E transfers enabled again.

The next strains to drop will be Canna Cheese, Toofless Alien, Man Bear Alien Pig, and Gold Glue.
Just curious, have the Toofless Alien and MBAP been advanced and worked on of still F1 since they were a Illuminauto and freebie cross?

Just curious, have the Toofless Alien and MBAP been advanced and worked on of still F1 since they were a Illuminauto and freebie cross?

Whenever they release illuminautos or limited editions they always put out at least 7-10 strains.. since canna cheese is definately a full drop being their first cbd strain I would guess it's a full drop for all of them.. all those strains are ones that have been asked for to come back and had amazing reviews at the illuminauto and LE stages so I would guess full worked releases

Forgot picture!

Attachments

• IMG_20200124_160705801.jpg
    IMG_20200124_160705801.jpg
    583.5 KB · Views: 97
Day 45 mephisto grow! Best seed company out by far!
Very nice! Even though mephisto is great I personally can't say there best by far. I've grown fastbuds, dinafem, rocbudinc, and sweet seeds this past year. And they all are top notch. no way I can sell myself short and just grow mephisto. But your grow looks awesome awesome man.

image.jpg

My 1st experience with mephisto and with 0 nutes back 2 are beasting for 35 days and front 2 are gold glue X sour stomper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back