Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! That might be some kind of record! I could be mistaken but I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a 4AM with that kind of weight! Any chance you have a journal on it somewhere? Would love to go through it start to finish as I’ve never grown it but have been curious about it. What was your setup like and medium/method?
yes it is in the indoor section under purple rolex dr. Kripling etc...edit... or in my sig. lol forgot it was there.

Forgotten Cookies
1579980421350.png

Very nice! Even though mephisto is great I personally can't say there best by far. I've grown fastbuds, dinafem, rocbudinc, and sweet seeds this past year. And they all are top notch. no way I can sell myself short and just grow mephisto. But your grow looks awesome awesome man.
Wickedpissahseeds and mainely autos are really good aswell, mainely actually made a cross with mephisto genetics for mephisto to give away as a freebie.. I forget the cross
Edit. Actually a couple at least, purple nuggets x skyrone stomper and forgotten cookies x skyrone stomper

Last edited:
I will be restocking the US store this Friday with 4 Assed Monkey and Forum Stomper. I also have some Pink P, Cosmic Queen, and Strawberry Nuggets that will be added to the store, but are in limited supply. UK and Canada restocks will be a few weeks behind the US.

Did someone say freebies?????? I have a fresh new stock of freebies including some fan favorites like Double Grape x 3 Bog and some new Forum and Forgotten Cookies crosses.
I think you guys should start to become more active with your customers again. The long down time has forced Mephisto growers to seek genes from other sources and frankly some of them are pretty killer. Dont want you guys to disconnect with a big fan base you once had, but it seems like the traffic on this site is a mere fraction of what it once was. Good to see you back, hope all is well. Peace, slow

I think you guys should start to become more active with your customers again. The long down time has forced Mephisto growers to seek genes from other sources and frankly some of them are pretty killer. Dont want you guys to disconnect with a big fan base you once had, but it seems like the traffic on this site is a mere fraction of what it once was. Good to see you back, hope all is well. Peace, slow
I think the deliberate delays and broken promises to the Canadian customers may have something to do with the lack of traffic also.

I think the deliberate delays and broken promises to the Canadian customers may have something to do with the lack of traffic also.
Prob, ...I stopped caring because of the lack of traffic here and lack of new product. Unfortunatley we live in a world of instant gratification. So people are not loyal if they can get what they need from somewhere else faster. With the choices available these days, I would highly suggest becoming a lot more present online if they want to recover from the long shut down. The traffic here is a big indicator on peoples loyalty to a brand and website. And the traffic here is crazy low in general, but Mephisto section used to be inanely busy. Not having a Black Friday sale was weird. I Spent over $1,000 for 3 years in a row on Black Friday alone each year. My wife was happy this year. But my stock is dwindlling. 2020 Goal is to make my own seeds. Peace, slow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back