Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mephisto Any chance you guys will ever restock/rerun the Forgotten Cookies and the Forum Stomper? Ran them both commercially last grow and they absolutely crushed it. Some of the best ganja I ever grew, and my patients LOVED the both of them. They were all so bummed out when I told them that the seeds no longer exist, and that was the last run of both....
The people have spoken, and they absolutely loved those two! Please bring them back! Don't make me get on my knees and beg for it!
Much love!

@mephisto Any chance you guys will ever restock/rerun the Forgotten Cookies and the Forum Stomper? Ran them both commercially last grow and they absolutely crushed it. Some of the best ganja I ever grew, and my patients LOVED the both of them. They were all so bummed out when I told them that the seeds no longer exist, and that was the last run of both....
The people have spoken, and they absolutely loved those two! Please bring them back! Don't make me get on my knees and beg for it!
Much love!
Stan posted a few days ago that Forum Stomper will be available Friday, I think tomorrow.
4 AM too

Much love!

Forum stomper and 4 assed are going up on the US site today at 8pm Mountain time. Forgotten cookies is in reproduction so you should see it in the second part of 2020.

thanks for the update stan. What can we expect this evening? im kinda looking foward to Gt and Sns

@stan_mephisto will the NCHx3BOG be available coming up? I'm getting double branching all over and it seems to be a self training strain. Last time I had a gal do that was gold glue and she was a beast and top shelf smoke.
_20200131_093650.JPG

Also @stan_mephisto can you do a loyal customer a solid and hold back some forgotten cookies. I've been asking about it since the release of them. I know as popular as they are I won't get any.

@stan_mephisto will the NCHx3BOG be available coming up? I'm getting double branching all over and it seems to be a self training strain. Last time I had a gal do that was gold glue and she was a beast and top shelf smoke. View attachment 1154605

This seems to be a 3bog trait. I have one that has topped and split itself multiple times with a few whorled phyllotaxy tops. its interesting to say the least. also have seen this in a bunch of the 3 bear crosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back