Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @stan_mephisto question for you man... I spoke to you over the fall about wholesale beans, and you said that you guys were going to be waiting for the new year to get that back up and running. Do you guys have stock for wholesale orders again? Shot you guys an email a few days ago, but I know that you only check it intermittently.
Thank you again!

Hey @stan_mephisto question for you man... I spoke to you over the fall about wholesale beans, and you said that you guys were going to be waiting for the new year to get that back up and running. Do you guys have stock for wholesale orders again? Shot you guys an email a few days ago, but I know that you only check it intermittently.
Thank you again!

Bulk orders are open. Minimum order quantity is 100 per strain. Limited choices though, think we have 4 offerings for bulk right now. Pm me for the bulk email contact.

Its possible thats livers bx could be ready this summer.

Its Livers x auto blues - Bred to auto,then out crossed again to the livers cut, and worked to auto again

This project is years in the making, one of Mitch's special projects

Thanks Stan! :d5:

Before there is a re stock can we please get E transfer up on the Canadian site? Please !! lol

I believe Daz got a hold of zskittles and was doing some work with it. There is so much new good stuff out right now its hard to pick the next "hype" strain to work into auto form. Some of the strains are also hard to obtain from a vetted reliable source, and others are hard to breed with in general. That being said we are on the hunt for something new and different.
I just want to say thank you for this little tid bit of insight. Im sooo tired of seeing these so called auto breeders releasing auto versions of the newest, most hyped photo strains.. Just months after the photoperiod hype starts. People in the auto world really don't understand how hard it is to get a verified cut of one of these hype strains.. And then, how LONG it takes to breed it into an auto form, how many plants have to be grown out to find that one special pheno to breed with. I appreciate the time you all take to create new and ORIGINAL autos, using verified clone only cuts. That's why I'm a meph head. I care a lot about genetics and genetic sourcing. I only have legit clone only cuts and only grow autos that where birthed from verified clone only cuts. So THANK YOU for making genetic transparency a top concern!

I understand website can be a pain or strains be outta stock and I think I’d be more afraid of overflowing stock that never runs dry then stuff that’s limited drop! Worth waiting on indeed! :thumbsup:

Its possible thats livers bx could be ready this summer.

Its Livers x auto blues - Bred to auto,then out crossed again to the livers cut, and worked to auto again

This project is years in the making, one of Mitch's special projects
Sounds much better than my inaccurate guess! :smoking:

Thank you again!

Are you guys growing these commercially (if you don't mind me asking?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back