Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi stan,could you let me know the email address for bulk buying seeds please.i,'ve been buying seeds off you for 4 years now and not growing anything else apart from once when I tried a zkittles,which wasn't bad but not as strong as yours.cheers in advance.mephhead

It's a 4 site 5 gal buckets and the return line is 1". I thought I was good to go, the flooded floor yesterday says otherwise.
how big do you recommend making the pipes ?
It hit me what I had done in the past. I put a line towards the top of the bucket that ran down to a T in the main return line. If the bottom plugs up and starts to fill it wont get above the top line and flood your floor.

While not as hype as it once was kosher kush/jew gold has not been made auto. Been wanting to try but RP seeds are damn expensive and I'm not doing photos anymore. @stan_mephisto any idea what the next big hyped thing my be?

Anyone run Ghost Toof that turned purple she sure is pretty :drool:
20200209_100724.jpg
20200209_100504.jpg

I had a stunted one that went 78 days and had some purpling, mostly on the sugar leaves. She was frosty, and the boys loved her. All i have left of her now is some pictures. Thought I would show you a couple...
Ghost Toof - Day 78 - Chop Day - (12).jpg
Ghost Toof - Day 78 - Chop Day - (5).jpg
Ghost Toof - Day 78 - Chop Day - (17).jpg
Ghost Toof - Day 78 - Chop Day - (3).jpg

Mine are on day 95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back