Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: henry50

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? When are you open please. I got a text saying the shop is now open but follow the link and the shops still closed.
Thank you.

Image Upload (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

User name: DeanOnAuto

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Hi Stan and MG
I received my Fastasmo seeds today with a free sample of two seeds and stickers. Very much appreciated, the gifted seeds just have the No:7 written on the side. Any idea what variety these fine beans are?

User name: henry50

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? When are you open please. I got a text saying the shop is now open but follow the link and the shops still closed.
Thank you.

We will be opening in the next 7-14 days. We had to update the inventory system on the website which took longer then expected. We did some test last week (flash sale) and believe things are working properly. The team is working on newsletter/advertisement now for the Livers bx1 release.

User name: DeanOnAuto

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Hi Stan and MG
I received my Fastasmo seeds today with a free sample of two seeds and stickers. Very much appreciated, the gifted seeds just have the No:7 written on the side. Any idea what variety these fine beans are?

I believe a list was sent in your confirmation email.

For worldwide stores freebies as follow (30th Sept 2020)
Freebies Identifier:
1 - Double Grape x 3 Bears OG
2 - Auto Blues x Sour Bubbly
3 - Double Grape x Skywalker
4 - CDLC x Forum Stomper
5 - Skywalker x 3 Bears OG
6 - Forum Stomper x 3 Bears OG
7 - 3 Bears OG x Double Grape
39 - Fantastmo Express x Toof Decay (Ghost Toof)

User name: MassMom

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Hi guys. I have been a grower on autoflower.net for years. I love Mephisto, and I see you have an autoflowering medicinal CBD strain~cheese. My mom is very ill, and I would love to grow her a cbd strain. During these hard times, I am finding it difficult to get/afford nice seeds. (I have been using some older seeds I have had in the cubbie for about 3 years now.) I am joining some grow battles here on AFN...and was wondering if Mephisto could possibly send me some free samples of the CBD cheese? It would be fantastic. Thank you in advance.

MassMom

Image Upload MEPHISTO MEDICINAL AUTO CHEESE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
User name: MassMom

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Hi guys. I have been a grower on autoflower.net for years. I love Mephisto, and I see you have an autoflowering medicinal CBD strain~cheese. My mom is very ill, and I would love to grow her a cbd strain. During these hard times, I am finding it difficult to get/afford nice seeds. (I have been using some older seeds I have had in the cubbie for about 3 years now.) I am joining some grow battles here on AFN...and was wondering if Mephisto could possibly send me some free samples of the CBD cheese? It would be fantastic. Thank you in advance.

MassMom
iam.ginny@yahoo.com

Image Upload View attachment 1244834

PM me your info and I will see what I can do.

User name: Larry3215

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? In the description for Canna-Cheese 1:1 there is this comment:

"Be careful with nighttime temperatures, dropping below 25°c can lead to the buds darkening. "

Is "bud darkening" just a cosmetic thing or is it something bad? If its a bad thing, in what way?

Thanks!

User name: Larry3215

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? In the description for Canna-Cheese 1:1 there is this comment:

"Be careful with nighttime temperatures, dropping below 25°c can lead to the buds darkening. "

Is "bud darkening" just a cosmetic thing or is it something bad? If its a bad thing, in what way?

Thanks!

It is mostly a cosmetic thing. We do have some evidence from our farm grows that suggest that our purple plants are less potent then the green varieties. This is from the 24 carat, sour crack, and other purple auto stock we use, so I am not sure if that carries over to the Canna.

User name: Humanrob

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Hello,

I just placed an order, thank you for a pleasant online experience.

I'm not sure if I'm over stepping, but if there is any way that "Cosmic Queen x Mango Smile" can be my freebie, that would be awesome! The medical patient I grow for loves Sativa doms, and loved Cosmic Queen when I last grew it for her, so I think she'd really like this one. I always try to give her the best, that's why my entire last grow was Mephisto strains.

Thanks,
Humanrob

User name: Humanrob

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Hello,

I just placed an order, thank you for a pleasant online experience.

I'm not sure if I'm over stepping, but if there is any way that "Cosmic Queen x Mango Smile" can be my freebie, that would be awesome! The medical patient I grow for loves Sativa doms, and loved Cosmic Queen when I last grew it for her, so I think she'd really like this one. I always try to give her the best, that's why my entire last grow was Mephisto strains.

Thanks,
Robert

Hey bud I edited out your e-mail address for security/safety, this posts to a public thread and I didn't think you'd want anyone/everyone having that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back