Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I haven't been around too long".... long paragraph about the unhappiness of people that have XD
Just giving my "feedback" and experience with MG "customer service" [as this thread is titled :)] in my 18 months on here. Including how ad nauseam comments re: the nature of running MG as well as the perceived entitlement to information like seed production and hourly updates from Stan are quite tired.

Just giving my "feedback" and experience with MG "customer service" [as this thread is titled :)] in my 18 months on here. Including how ad nauseam comments re: the nature of running MG as well as the perceived entitlement to information like seed production and hourly updates from Stan are quite tired.
But how much of your feedback on other members and their right to be concerned makes sense if you haven't experienced what they have? I have never seen a threat, racist/sexist/religious remark in this thread, so why they shut down and ban anyone that has concers is crazy. 100% factual this next statement is. Mephisto chooses to put products out to the public. When you do this customers 100% have the right to criticize. No butts about it. Why the continued silencing when people are not happy with the compony they buy from is crazy. For what it's worth I've stated before i like Stan. I don't talk casual with him, but between Mitch and Brad and him, he's the guy I've prefered. He has the choice to not answer anyone, and alot of the time the Mephisto team goes silent unless a drop is coming. Is what it is. Good company becomes bad when it doesn't care about losing loyal longtime customes because new ones are always out there. Maybe they need a better limiting system. Maybe households should be allowed 1 order per month with a max seed count so everyone can get to get seeds. Only 3 packs at alower price with 1 per household. Maybe close the farm for a year and really build the stock to actually service the customers.

Customers have the right to bitch, moan, criticize and ask questions. They don't have a right to an answer to every question.

Where has Stan not addressed any specific problem cited here by a current customer's problem with product quality or service in receiving the product? Huge thread, but I haven't seen it. Nor have I seen this neglect or attitude towards long time customers. He's updated customers questions about the last order period in a timely fashion.

FYI......the last drop was limited in how many seeds you could buy of each strain.............at least per order. Seems pretty fair and logical to me/

Would we all like to purchase Mephisto seeds ANY time we wanted to do so? HELL YES!
I think Mephisto's process of growing large amounts of plants and then selecting the best phonemes assures a consistent product. Not super easy to ramp up seed production and maintain the desired level of consistency of product.

Like I said before, If I become not satisfied with Mephisto's product or service, I'll find my seeds elsewhere. Not a difficult concept to grasp.

I'm not on any "side". I'm just a black and white person and base my statements of the facts that I see in front of me.

Customers have the right to bitch, moan, criticize and ask questions. They don't have a right to an answer to every question.

Where has Stan not addressed any specific problem cited here by a current customer's problem with product quality or service in receiving the product? Huge thread, but I haven't seen it. Nor have I seen this neglect or attitude towards long time customers. He's updated customers questions about the last order period in a timely fashion.

FYI......the last drop was limited in how many seeds you could buy of each strain.............at least per order. Seems pretty fair and logical to me/

Would we all like to purchase Mephisto seeds ANY time we wanted to do so? HELL YES!
I think Mephisto's process of growing large amounts of plants and then selecting the best phonemes assures a consistent product. Not super easy to ramp up seed production and maintain the desired level of consistency of product.

Like I said before, If I become not satisfied with Mephisto's product or service, I'll find my seeds elsewhere. Not a difficult concept to grasp.

I'm not on any "side". I'm just a black and white person and base my statements of the facts that I see in front of me.
Just because YOU are happy doesn't mean you can play White Knight and come to slay the unhappy customers. Everyone has the right to say their part. People are unhappy. Nobody forces Mephisto to answer everyones issues. They choose how to run their bussiness and they will only get as far as their customers take them. At this point (and for awhile) it's just been about whoever pays us this drop is a good customer. That's not a good business. Shit, maybe they need to ask for what the customers LOGICLY think could help. Idk, but just acting like the guys that have spent alot and supporting them don't have anything to feel upset about isn't cool. Is what it is.

Just because YOU are happy doesn't mean you can play White Knight and come to slay the unhappy customers. Everyone has the right to say their part. People are unhappy. Nobody forces Mephisto to answer everyones issues. They choose how to run their bussiness and they will only get as far as their customers take them. At this point (and for awhile) it's just been about whoever pays us this drop is a good customer. That's not a good business. Shit, maybe they need to ask for what the customers LOGICLY think could help. Idk, but just acting like the guys that have spent alot and supporting them don't have anything to feel upset about isn't cool. Is what it is.
LMMFAO! White Night? Slay the unhappy customers? I have been nor done either!
If you are going to pick on my post and try to manipulate and exaggerate the content, why don't you justvactually address the points I made?

Don't add your emotional conclusions and exaggerate something I posted that is pretty damn black and white.

Again: Where has Stan not addressed any specific problem cited here by a current (at the time of posting) customer's problem with product quality or service in receiving the product?
This is not an emotional topic. It's pretty black and white.

But how much of your feedback on other members and their right to be concerned makes sense if you haven't experienced what they have? I have never seen a threat, racist/sexist/religious remark in this thread, so why they shut down and ban anyone that has concers is crazy. 100% factual this next statement is. Mephisto chooses to put products out to the public. When you do this customers 100% have the right to criticize. No butts about it. Why the continued silencing when people are not happy with the compony they buy from is crazy. For what it's worth I've stated before i like Stan. I don't talk casual with him, but between Mitch and Brad and him, he's the guy I've prefered. He has the choice to not answer anyone, and alot of the time the Mephisto team goes silent unless a drop is coming. Is what it is. Good company becomes bad when it doesn't care about losing loyal longtime customes because new ones are always out there. Maybe they need a better limiting system. Maybe households should be allowed 1 order per month with a max seed count so everyone can get to get seeds. Only 3 packs at alower price with 1 per household. Maybe close the farm for a year and really build the stock to actually service the customers.
Because there's a level of concern and an experience that goes beyond actual customer service and feedback. That was my whole point in bringing up where/how seeds are produced and scarcity due to simple economic concepts.

If there was a major issue with herms, I wouldn't have to experience it to sympathize with others that had. That is a REAL feedback/CS issue. When there was complaining about the website, I was with it. I got it. I experienced it, thought it was a bit crazy, and that it should be fixed. Or maybe better, that I*** would've fixed it. If MG had not, I might've looked elsewhere. Same would go for outdoor gear I was trying to purchase, or coffee roasters, or whatever. And a bit like @WildBill said, I wouldn't make it an emotional event. If I was bent that MG's site sucked, I'd try to source their seeds from somewhere else. If they were impossible to get, for whatEVER reason, I'd consider buying other seeds. And on and on. You see what I mean? [the seed production is a different issue, I'll pass that here except for saying if I wanted someone to hand breed each plant and pick each seed by hand, if that wasn't what MG did, I'd look elsewhere]

So a few of those issues that appeared here are just odd to me. Like giving Neptune Oyster in Boston a 1 star rating because it took 3hrs to get a table. Not that the food sucked, or wasn't cooked, or that there was a petrified dog turd in my fried oyster, but the restaurant was small and only 12 seats. When does that *complaining* become too much to be fruitful? And when after those people are removed, and they come back to keep it up, do you say, again, enough? Not even mentioning the fact that they posted nothing meaningful elsewhere?

After talking with @stan_mephisto about it, we've come up with a solution we hope will work to still help growers out with their customer service related issues, with less babysitting from the forum and staff itself every time this thread explodes out of control.

So here's the short and sweet of it:

1. This thread will remain public but LOCKED.

What this means is that you can view the contents, but no one other than Stan and/or globals (which we shouldn't really be posting in here at that point) would be able to comment/reply.

2. I've purchased some additional software for the forum that allows us to create a simple form. There will be a clear path/link to the form in the thread, that takes you to a reply box very much like the one I am typing in right now. Nothing weird, just a reply box and attachment browser if you want to include pictures.

3. Upon submitting your reply, the form automatically posts the message to this thread, also alerting Stan.

4. Stan, and only Stan, will be allowed to respond/reply to the customer service related issues, and if it's something beyond what a simple reply can clear it up, then it can/should be taken to a PM.

This will allow all members to share their experiences/grievances/ask for customer service related help, but allows Stan (really the only person that should be responding) adequate time to reply back. We're not censoring anything, we're just trying to prevent the "oh YEAH, my dad could kick your dad's ass" mentality that seems to rear it's head in there quite frequently lol.

There is absolutely no reason that we have members jumping on other members for airing grievances or wanting help with a customer service related issue; and I liken this to returning an item to the customer service counter at Wal-mart, where you get up to the counter and the rep is ready to help you, but some guy 3 people back in the line starts shouting "you're a moron, you don't understand how toasters work, Black&Decker makes both power tools and kitchen appliances and better than what you got in your hands!" Not very helpful stuff when the real person is standing right there, waiting to help, especially when it's the place of business where you bought it...

So I've already got the form mostly drafted up (just needs a quick approval from Stan,) and we'll attempt to try things out!

Appreciated and grow on!

User name: Son of Hobbes

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? This is a test. Test test test

Image Upload 20200507_180316.jpg

User name: Mañ'O'Green

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Hi Stan:

I am just trying to see how this new system works so please disregard this Post.

Thanks

Image Upload (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back