Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But here’s the thing if they are about to open the store all the way back up. Have there been any measures @stan_mephisto to prevent the site from crashing? I have to assume there has been because this is the first time the store will be fully back open right?

So there are more people right now waiting To get their hands on meph gear more than any other time in the history of the company. I know you guys know this I am just hoping everything goes ultra smooth. More so for yalls sake cause the last year or so has been rough. Sending good positive vibes and hoping everything is amazingly smooth.

But here’s the thing if they are about to open the store all the way back up. Have there been any measures @stan_mephisto to prevent the site from crashing? I have to assume there has been because this is the first time the store will be fully back open right?

So there are more people right now waiting To get their hands on meph gear more than any other time in the history of the company. I know you guys know this I am just hoping everything goes ultra smooth. More so for yalls sake cause the last year or so has been rough. Sending good positive vibes and hoping everything is amazingly smooth.

After the latest server upgrade a few months back I don't think we have experienced very many site crashes, so I believe that issue has mostly been solved. I don't recall any major website mishaps during the presale a few weeks back. However most of the store openings have been a soft opening with little to no announcement, this time around we plan to announce the exact day and time a few days in advanced. So I guess this will be the real test of the website.

I don't know how long the store will stay open though due to continued delays with USPS. If you have been following the news you may have heard about the changes they are making to try and stay afloat. This likely means there will be delays in shipping for the rest of the year. We still have a number of presale orders lost in lala land and this creates a backlog of customer service issues and stock management problems.

Our solution to this issue might be to limit the amount of orders we take in each week. Theoretically this would allow us ample time to process orders, and then follow up with customer service issues that come up due to massive delays in shipping. This could also prevent the extended store closures between large releases. That is just a thought though, we are still figuring things out.

Canada seems to be having similar shipping issues and there are still a number of orders form the last release that are delayed or likely lost at this point.

We have been working with a number of seed banks in the US to help combat these issues as well, so be sure to check out Harvest Mutual Seed Bank, DC Seed Exchange, The Seed Cellar, Supreme Seed Bank, Neptune Seed Bank for more opportunities to snag our beans. A few of these banks are expecting restocks and a few of the new Reservas strains.

After the latest server upgrade a few months back I don't think we have experienced very many site crashes, so I believe that issue has mostly been solved. I don't recall any major website mishaps during the presale a few weeks back. However most of the store openings have been a soft opening with little to no announcement, this time around we plan to announce the exact day and time a few days in advanced. So I guess this will be the real test of the website.

I don't know how long the store will stay open though due to continued delays with USPS. If you have been following the news you may have heard about the changes they are making to try and stay afloat. This likely means there will be delays in shipping for the rest of the year. We still have a number of presale orders lost in lala land and this creates a backlog of customer service issues and stock management problems.

Our solution to this issue might be to limit the amount of orders we take in each week. Theoretically this would allow us ample time to process orders, and then follow up with customer service issues that come up due to massive delays in shipping. This could also prevent the extended store closures between large releases. That is just a thought though, we are still figuring things out.

Canada seems to be having similar shipping issues and there are still a number of orders form the last release that are delayed or likely lost at this point.

We have been working with a number of seed banks in the US to help combat these issues as well, so be sure to check out Harvest Mutual Seed Bank, DC Seed Exchange, The Seed Cellar, Supreme Seed Bank, Neptune Seed Bank for more opportunities to snag our beans. A few of these banks are expecting restocks and a few of the new Reservas strains.
Thank you for the in depth response. I like the limited number per week. At least that way folks would know they would only have to wait another week to try again. For yalls sanity I think that’s the route to go. It was kinda like the reserva. I wasn’t able to get them the first two try’s but got em on the third. I think that is partially due to folks not re ordering. I would think that would also happen if the main store went like that. At first it would kinda suck for us because it’ll still be a race to get em first. But as time goes on it will work out to where y’all have a handle on the supply to meet the demand.

What strain are my freebies

Thanks Mephisto just got my order today, Double Grape and Whitecrack yummy. But on my free seeds it just says number 6 any one know which strain this is. Any help much appreciated

I think the reserva release was a good experiment, but unless you have no job and can just order within minutes of finding out about an opening, you got left in the dust.
[USER=42657]@stan_mephisto
It would also be nice to have strain info and other info from the website available to be read when the store is closed. A lot of folks ask me questions about growing autos that you guys have taken the time to answer better than anyone in your growing guides etc. Its so nice to be able to just link someone to your well written resources. Example, a lot of folks ask me about using bio biz soils for autos, and I have never read anything better than what you guys have put the time into posting on the store sight. Same deal when you actually go to grow seeds that you purchased. Its nice to be able to look at the strain descriptions for heights and projected number of days, since once you order seeds, the store is never open to review that info.
I know things are getting better, and I love the site improvments so far.
cheers
os

What strain are my freebies

Thanks Mephisto just got my order today, Double Grape and Whitecrack yummy. But on my free seeds it just says number 6 any one know which strain this is. Any help much appreciated
May be a possible upcoming strain that went as both a “freebie” and “tester” in 1 but Stan should have better answer! Or at least the correct answer!

I think the reserva release was a good experiment, but unless you have no job and can just order within minutes of finding out about an opening, you got left in the dust.
[USER=42657]@stan_mephisto
It would also be nice to have strain info and other info from the website available to be read when the store is closed. A lot of folks ask me questions about growing autos that you guys have taken the time to answer better than anyone in your growing guides etc. Its so nice to be able to just link someone to your well written resources. Example, a lot of folks ask me about using bio biz soils for autos, and I have never read anything better than what you guys have put the time into posting on the store sight. Same deal when you actually go to grow seeds that you purchased. Its nice to be able to look at the strain descriptions for heights and projected number of days, since once you order seeds, the store is never open to review that info.
I know things are getting better, and I love the site improvments so far.
cheers
os
Got this???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back