Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum Stomper and x3Bear Óg sounds good thanks for all your help guys

I am looking so forward to getting my hands on some of the new releases and some of the pre released strains. Hope I’m lucky enough to in on it all.

@stan_mephisto, if you guys ever go to passing out number tickets like at the deli, I’ll be here holding the #1:biggrin:

Hi, do anyone know when the Europe Shop does open again?
I have some germination Problems with the older Seeed because i can not Store Them in the fridge and coming Short on Seeds now

Hi, do anyone know when the Europe Shop does open again?
I have some germination Problems with the older Seeed because i can not Store Them in the fridge and coming Short on Seeds now
Stan said the plan is to open UK/Eu today. Uk site is open now. Some new fancy twirly writing but no seeds? I'm guessing they are going to put some seeds on those shelves today.

Stan said the plan is to open UK/Eu today. Uk site is open now. Some new fancy twirly writing but no seeds? I'm guessing they are going to put some seeds on those shelves today.

That Sound nice, thank you very much for this Info.

Ooh well we will have to wait for opening still have 3 bog seeds left no worries yet ,

Saw this on the site just now. So that is encouraging, at least they have the countdown timer on the site. Not working yet but still good to see it up.
E5D67804-48D6-4ECE-8320-5869DFAB06E5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back