Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any seedbanks in Canada that you can send some stock to as well as the CA store this may spread the load at least for Canada, in US there are alot of options but Canada not so much. USPS is a major hassle and Canada post is not doing much better combine those 2 and its a circus.
I'm still waiting on my Night Owl order and am stressing that with these delays the seeds will be baked in the sun for weeks in transit :wall:
How much heat can seeds take before they are dead?

I think the reserva release was a good experiment, but unless you have no job and can just order within minutes of finding out about an opening, you got left in the dust.
[USER=42657]@stan_mephisto
It would also be nice to have strain info and other info from the website available to be read when the store is closed. A lot of folks ask me questions about growing autos that you guys have taken the time to answer better than anyone in your growing guides etc. Its so nice to be able to just link someone to your well written resources. Example, a lot of folks ask me about using bio biz soils for autos, and I have never read anything better than what you guys have put the time into posting on the store sight. Same deal when you actually go to grow seeds that you purchased. Its nice to be able to look at the strain descriptions for heights and projected number of days, since once you order seeds, the store is never open to review that info.
I know things are getting better, and I love the site improvments so far.
cheers
os
If you click on orders on the closed page where you can track your order it takes you to a page where you can access the grow guide and strain guide and limited other information

What strain are my freebies

Thanks Mephisto just got my order today, Double Grape and Whitecrack yummy. But on my free seeds it just says number 6 any one know which strain this is. Any help much appreciated
Forum Stomper x 3 Bears in all probabi;ity
I got sent the Reserva freebie list with my e mail 'packed" confirmation UK/EU?Worldwide
1 - Double Grape x 3 Bears OG
2 - Auto Blues x Sour Bubbly
3 - Double Grape x Skywalker
4 - CDLC x Forum Stomper
5 - Skywalker x 3 Bears OG
6 - Forum Stomper x 3 Bears OG

I think the reserva release was a good experiment, but unless you have no job and can just order within minutes of finding out about an opening, you got left in the dust.
[USER=42657]@stan_mephisto
It would also be nice to have strain info and other info from the website available to be read when the store is closed. A lot of folks ask me questions about growing autos that you guys have taken the time to answer better than anyone in your growing guides etc. Its so nice to be able to just link someone to your well written resources. Example, a lot of folks ask me about using bio biz soils for autos, and I have never read anything better than what you guys have put the time into posting on the store sight. Same deal when you actually go to grow seeds that you purchased. Its nice to be able to look at the strain descriptions for heights and projected number of days, since once you order seeds, the store is never open to review that info.
I know things are getting better, and I love the site improvments so far.
cheers
os

What strain are my freebies

Thanks Mephisto just got my order today, Double Grape and Whitecrack yummy. But on my free seeds it just says number 6 any one know which strain this is. Any help much appreciated
May be illuminauto #6 Which is Bubbly Blues (Hubbabubbasmelloscope X Auto Blues) Would be a nice grab for sure!! Is the #6 in the container itself? If so I think thats the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back