Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course support Daz directly @ TSB but if your in Canada and missed out on the last Night Owl or Meph drops this might help.
Its CA funds so after discount its $48 and shipped within canada.
Nice I’m in Tx but ya his last drop on July 4th sold out in like 9 min or something crazy! And it was dropped at 3am too!

Aside from the strains that didn't sell out. There was still Cosmic Appentice, Cheech Biggums, and one or two others available the next day. The ones that sold out quickest seemed to be more limited releases.

Grew out an Auto Blues x Sour Bubbly outdoors earlier this year. Had some fungus gnat issues, unavoidable high humidity (minor bud rot), and was at the mercy of growing on a porch for sunlight. Later on she was a bit neglected. Great structure and size though. Just popped a new seed to grow indoors yesterday though.

View attachment 1214502

View attachment 1214503

View attachment 1214504
I just put one of these seeds in the ol grow pot, can’t wait to see how she turns out! Yours looks great! Love the colours. Bet it smells amazing :pighug:

My night owl is turning into frost factor 11 already!
3558D879-82A9-48F3-BACF-43AAE2C3B7DF.jpeg
B20C57AD-1E70-40DE-82F2-B66F29CFEF55.jpeg
Tyrone n sour is a shorty but will be caked out in resin! Next 1 will be grown in earthbox junior! :woohoo1:

I've got a couple of the new freebies In my grow right now, 2 DGx3BOGxSB also a NCHxSB. They just showed pistils a few days ago on week 3 exactly, pretty good growth it seems like to me being new. The NCHxSB is by far the strongest one, being the youngest and 3 times the size of the other plants lol. Loving the cheese cross for sure.

I've got a couple of the new freebies In my grow right now, 2 DGx3BOGxSB also a NCHxSB. They just showed pistils a few days ago on week 3 exactly, pretty good growth it seems like to me being new. The NCHxSB is by far the strongest one, being the youngest and 3 times the size of the other plants lol. Loving the cheese cross for sure.
Man those NCH’s grow crazy fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back