Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grew out an Auto Blues x Sour Bubbly outdoors earlier this year. Had some fungus gnat issues, unavoidable high humidity (minor bud rot), and was at the mercy of growing on a porch for sunlight. Later on she was a bit neglected. Great structure and size though. Just popped a new seed to grow indoors yesterday though.

View attachment 1214502

View attachment 1214503

View attachment 1214504
It’s hard to tell in those pics. But this is what I am shooting for. An average of 136 grams per plant. In optimum conditions do you think it could get there or at least over a 100 to keep the averages up?

It’s hard to tell in those pics. But this is what I am shooting for. An average of 136 grams per plant. In optimum conditions do you think it could get there or at least over a 100 to keep the averages up?
I'd like to think so, definitely. Reminded me a bit of strong growth and good size when I grew a Ghost Toof.

And again, for my above grow, it was a half assed effort because I had no more room in the tent. I was experimenting with medium and my own mix of Promix HP, neighbor's compost, and Buildasoils' craft blend amendments. Then just tap water (which is fairly high pH and ppm). And whatever the sun decided to do that day in zone 10a/10b in Feb/March/April.

Ok I see now the first pic didn’t download the fiery time. She’s def bigger than the AB I grew out before. Heck maybe she will surprise me. But I am goin to have to wait til spring for sure

Pretty sure its' not a case of time distortion....though you never know....:biggrin:

Page still says Store Back Soon It's been a long time. I wonder how soon, soon is?

brought Heavy Weights Seeds as could not source any Mephisto Genetics from the suppliers I deal with - all out of stock, dont know when they will be restocked - Seedsman,Attitude,Herbies shame really but Heavy Weights are doing great job

Last edited:
Canadian Meph lovers
Zamdelica Express - Nightowl
https://rmhca.ca/shop/ols/products/tropical-wiz

code:4d0ff
40% off

Saw this and wanted to share looks like some nice photos as well.
:vibes:
That seems awfully steep but not sure if it’s cause that’s the cost for u in Canadian funds or what! Thought was like $55 on seed bazaar site for night owl! Plus u get double seeds if u order direct thru the bazaar site! Instead of 3 it’ll be 6 u get thru there! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back