Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey
Coco 30% perlite full range of canna coco nutrients not sure how old exactly had a Ripley's og that hermed on me producing pollen that got on a gorilla glue hence this plant grown from seeds made on the gorilla glue a Ripley's og cross gg#4 called it space ape View attachment 1213655View attachment 1213656View attachment 1213657

oh that’s not goin to be tasty at all un uh no way. Lmao. That is going to be a nice yield for sure! Ripleys is the heaviest meph strain I have ever grown.

Maaaaannn I bet that smellled so gooooood. CQ is my favorite smellin meph strain of all time. Crazeh Terp profile, great harvest!
Thank you. And omg it did smell amazing. Every time we opened a jar it would fill the whole house lol. The high was decent as well. Our last round of Sour Stomper came out really strong as far as a high's go. I would place the high just as strong if not stronger than the AVT. Which Ironically we have both of those strains of ladies growing right now.
20200714_210407.jpg

Hey

oh that’s not goin to be tasty at all un uh no way. Lmao. That is going to be a nice yield for sure! Ripleys is the heaviest meph strain I have ever grown.
Her sister came down 2 weeks ago and she smells amazing more gg pine but this 1 smell of pine and that Ripleys fuel evil funk so think she gonna taste great

@derek420colorado thanks very much for that information. By any chance, are you aware of any writeups by Mephisto about these freebies?
Auto Blues x Sour Bubbly
Northern Cheese Haze x Sour Bubbly
Strawberry Nuggets x 3 Bears OG
Nah man I haven’t. The best I could suggest is the parent strain descriptions of each. I don’t think they have descriptions for the freebies.

You can find information on a bunch of the original strains
Thanks - I already have information on all of Mephisto's usual strains. I was hoping testing and documentation had been done on the freebies, as not all traits stay the same when you do crosses. No biggie, though. Everything from Mephisto is good.

I was hoping testing and documentation had been done on the freebies, ...
The Mephisto FAQ says something to the effect that the freebie crosses are experimental and untested. (The site currently redirects to a "back soon" page, otherwise I'd quote it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back