Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks - I already have information on all of Mephisto's usual strains. I was hoping testing and documentation had been done on the freebies, as not all traits stay the same when you do crosses. No biggie, though. Everything from Mephisto is good.
That’s the thing about Mephisto’s is that they send all their newest gear out as freebies, kind of as a mass “tester” team unfortunately due to them having issues out the wazoooo not many have gone out recently. Normally about two months after the freebies are released you start seein folks journals and pics n stuff and getting feedback. So now it’s up to you bud! You gotta grow out the strawberry nuggets cross for me, I am dyin to get some of those. For real.

That’s the thing about Mephisto’s is that they send all their newest gear out as freebies, kind of as a mass “tester” team unfortunately due to them having issues out the wazoooo not many have gone out recently. Normally about two months after the freebies are released you start seein folks journals and pics n stuff and getting feedback. So now it’s up to you bud! You gotta grow out the strawberry nuggets cross for me, I am dyin to get some of those. For real.
Which SN cross? SN x 3BOG? I've got all the freebies from the 3 must recent US drops. Trying to decide what to pop this weekend. First time running straight SN and it looks exactly like what I'm after, 3-4 weeks into flower. Super indica structure. Very wide leaves overlapping, short node spacing. Looks very similar to the "Blueberry/indica" we grew locally from GratefulDead lot bag seed in the early 90s.

Which SN cross? SN x 3BOG? I've got all the freebies from the 3 must recent US drops. Trying to decide what to pop this weekend. First time running straight SN and it looks exactly like what I'm after, 3-4 weeks into flower. Super indica structure. Very wide leaves overlapping, short node spacing. Looks very similar to the "Blueberry/indica" we grew locally from GratefulDead lot bag seed in the early 90s.
Yep that’s the one. I think lol was there a double grape SN cross or am I trippin? I gotta go back and look. All I know is I got literally the only freebie I didn’t really want. Auto blues X sour bubbly. I need to see if anyone has grown this yet to check on it’s size. That’s the only reason I don’t want it at this time, because while AB was one of the terpyiest plants ever it was small for my needs. So maybe the hbbss cam through in the sour bubbly and gave it some size but I will have to do some more research and see whose grown em.

Yep that’s the one. I think lol was there a double grape SN cross or am I trippin? I gotta go back and look. All I know is I got literally the only freebie I didn’t really want. Auto blues X sour bubbly. I need to see if anyone has grown this yet to check on it’s size. That’s the only reason I don’t want it at this time, because while AB was one of the terpyiest plants ever it was small for my needs. So maybe the hbbss cam through in the sour bubbly and gave it some size but I will have to do some more research and see whose grown em.
Can’t remember who but go back several pages in this thread to find out cuz someone on here either has the auto blues X sour bubbles cross going still and almost done or perhaps been chopped by now! It was a ways back someone posted it in full flower so gotta be done or close to it! Just can’t think who it was u need to ask is why u need to search! :thumbsup:

I just searched maybe it was someone I follow on IG! Someone on here did grow it and looked fairly big last update I saw on 2/8/2020 but no idea if dudes still around! I’ll see if I can find IG person!

Ya that was it but noticed he hadn’t ever updated after that! I sent out a message on my IG asking and being Organic Meph Head on there I get responses fast concerning mephisto gear.

Grew out an Auto Blues x Sour Bubbly outdoors earlier this year. Had some fungus gnat issues, unavoidable high humidity (minor bud rot), and was at the mercy of growing on a porch for sunlight. Later on she was a bit neglected. Great structure and size though. Just popped a new seed to grow indoors yesterday though.

IMG_7159.jpg

IMG_7194.jpg

IMG_7193.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back