Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I found it cuz got email asking me to click to confirm subscription but no idea why gotta do it again as is! Guess good thing I am waiting til individual packs are available. :thumbsup:

The Canada market is quickly growing and its hard keeping up with demand. The Reservas didn't sell out but our stock of freebies ran out in the first two hours of store opening. So we closed shop and will reopen when another round of freebies shows up. International mail is still unreliable so getting stock to Canada is still a bit cumbersome.

Any comment on changing the time the releases/store openings happen so more than just the east side of Canada has a chance to snag em before they sell out?

I have gmail as well and 1000% positive I have signed up for newsletter multiple times and knew I hadn’t seen anything about presale drop and just checked again and last email was April 30th notifying about slow downs due to covid! Nothing since then in any folder! :shrug:
I'm in the same boat, but I never got a email about covid. :shrug:
For anyone trying to signup for the newsletter from the maintenance page it WONT work, if you get hit with a captcha its from cloudflare not the newsletter. I added 5 diff emails and got nothing then i went to the live site .us and went to INfo>Mailing list and it worked sending me confirmation.
This is where you go when signing up from the maintenance page which leads to a 404 page not found:
https://www.mephistogenetics.ca/newsletter/subscriber/new/

Seems the signup on the maintenance page simply does not work at all, so to get into the list you need to access a live site.

You can also try this direct link that worked for me while the maintenance page is up:
:goodluck:
@pinkstink thank you so much! :pighug:
I was finally able to sign up and receive a conformation email! :d5: :pass:

As for all the negative energy that's been going on .... If your not happy with the way Mephisto is operating as a company, why don't you make your own seeds. It's not a hard process. I started making mine for the simple reason that if something can go wrong with a good thing, it usually will! Be it government crackdowns or a short supply of seeds. Mephisto has become a very popular company, please learn to deal with it! :pass:

@stan_mephisto are you replenishing the various seed banks in the near future as well, or will that be happening down the road?

We have been working with a number of seedbanks recently in order to give people more options to score our product.

The Seed Cellar, Harvest Mutual, DC Seed Exchange, Supreme Seed Bank, and Tree Strars Seedbank are the banks that have received stock recently, or will receive stock soon.

Any comment on changing the time the releases/store openings happen so more than just the east side of Canada has a chance to snag em before they sell out?

Store opening times are a difficult thing to schedule because the Mephisto team is scattered all over the world. We have to work with the local rep, the admin team in Spain, and our web dev in another part of Europe. Everyone has to be available at the same time in order to deal with any payment/website issues. Ill work with the Canada rep to provide more notice for the next restock.

Store opening times are a difficult thing to schedule because the Mephisto team is scattered all over the world. We have to work with the local rep, the admin team in Spain, and our web dev in another part of Europe. Everyone has to be available at the same time in order to deal with any payment/website issues. Ill work with the Canada rep to provide more notice for the next restock.
Ahh ok, knowing that it makes a lot more sense why its often an early opening. Appreciate it!

pg1_us.jpg
pg2_us.jpg

Click HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back