Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it looks like this round is sold out already. Check out our Instagram for the next chance to grab the full set of 5 on Monday. The general release is to follow in a few weeks.

I want apologize to those people who missed out or ran into issues. This presale was an attempt to spread out the release a bit, and give people multiple opportunities. It is not our intention for these items to sell out so quickly, this only started happening this year. In the past a big release could last all weekend before selling out, this is no longer the case. We will continue to explore different methods of releasing new products in order to give die hard meph heads, and regular customers an opportunity to score new drops.

If you are not interested in the new stuff and just want to try out some Mephisto genetics then please check out The Seed Cellar, DC Seed Exchange, Harvest Mutual Seed Bank, Supreme Seed Bank, and Tree Stars Seed Bank for a number of Mephisto strains.

And it looks like this round is sold out already. Check out our Instagram for the next chance to grab the full set of 5 on Monday. The general release is to follow in a few weeks.

I want apologize to those people who missed out or ran into issues. This presale was an attempt to spread out the release a bit, and give people multiple opportunities. It is not our intention for these items to sell out so quickly, this only started happening this year. In the past a big release could last all weekend before selling out, this is no longer the case. We will continue to explore different methods of releasing new products in order to give die hard meph heads, and regular customers an opportunity to score new drops.

If you are not interested in the new stuff and just want to try out some Mephisto genetics then please check out The Seed Cellar, DC Seed Exchange, Harvest Mutual Seed Bank, Supreme Seed Bank, and Tree Stars Seed Bank for a number of Mephisto strains.
@stan_mephisto I had a much better experience with the site this time around. The changes your team has been working on is helping. NO hang ups this time around. Everything flowed timely with the order. Good Job !!

Last edited:
I actually feel more comfortable with them running out cuz means unlike what I fear some breeders do they aren’t just letting anything pollinate one another without quality control! I always wonder how that can happen on never ending supply of 58 strains! Sure some can but def not all that try! :thumbsup:

And always available to help with round 2 testers if we are talking diff strains! I loved all the mephisto I have grown out and def not taking no 100+ days like other breeders I’ve grown! :haha:
Got nice 4x4 with plenty o space available!:woohoo1:

Thanks. Do these supplier ship to canada by any chance?

I don't even much pay attention to the sales from mephisto no more. They lost the farm and fractured with this night owl thing. It seems like you may have 3 guys working at mephisto. I'm not sure why its been so hard to secure a good location to work. You would think you could outsource seed production to someone in the states. At least the stable strains.

It makes no sense to be closed more than open. Makes no sense to have a sale when you're already low on product. I have been more open to try new breeders.

wtf happened to farm? I constantly stumble on how meph is having or had have hard times,but I didnt read anywhere WHY??
what problems mephisto has/had??

wtf happened to farm? I constantly stumble on how meph is having or had have hard times,but I didnt read anywhere WHY??
what problems mephisto has/had??
They were having issues with their credit card processing I know. Then there was some issues with the actual farm space i believe.

Ordered the reserva on Friday morning and they arrived at the house today, Monday. Great job Stan and everyone @ Mephisto. Got Auto blues x sour bubbly freebies!! General release of individual strains in about 2 weeks? Any idea yet how you’ll announce it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back