Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clear your browser cache, its showing in stock for me.
Uhhh what does this mean after my purchase was competed
97AAC0E3-EC49-4F1A-B40F-D3ADC0FC870C.jpeg

@stan_mephisto It was acting weird wouldnt load it into my cart for like 3-4 min i thought they were sold out but finally it put it in my cart and i checked out! GOT EM!!
Same here, and instead of clicking constantly trying to add, left site, came back a minute later, and they loaded right into the cart.

Edit*. The relaxing on AFN and waiting for a Stan update method worked nicely compared to putting my metronome on F5 all day long. Actually got to read some good threads and teks instead. When Stan posted, afn notified me immediately. Wish I would've found this forum years ago, and also lived in a state I felt comfortable posting grow logs and pollen chucking.

Last edited:
Woof....got my 3 pk.......... 31136 ...thanks again for shooting me some of the Reserva to grow out @stan_mephisto before the pre-sale or drop. Whenever i share pics of both the MBAP and the TA..people are in love.

Woof....got my 3 pk ...thanks again for shooting me some of the Reserva to grow out @stan_mephisto before the pre-sale or drop. Whenever i share pics of both the MBAP and the TA..people are in love.

Get ready for the second round of Reserva testers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back