Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some email providers will block the newsletter. Gmail seems to be the best email to use, I received the newsletter just 30 seconds after sending it.

The next announcement will happen simultaneously on Reddit and AFN later today.
will the next launch be individual packs or another round of bundle packs?

I have gmail. I have been a customer of yalls for a long time. I have lots of orders and your email is saved and has been for a long time. That isn’t the issue.
I have gmail as well and 1000% positive I have signed up for newsletter multiple times and knew I hadn’t seen anything about presale drop and just checked again and last email was April 30th notifying about slow downs due to covid! Nothing since then in any folder! :shrug:
Guess good thing got 3 from reserva line now! :thumbsup:
@stan_mephisto THANKS AGAIN FOR GETTING ME IN TESTER ROUND 1!
Toofless alien was a beast
94990A5D-B01E-4AD1-849B-B42B9737EE6F.jpeg
85326F8A-4EEA-4C26-AA58-346D9D60016E.jpeg
F5813B8A-3EBF-4DBE-A9C3-A28E1AD39E77.jpeg
DF9FD577-6D03-4854-A5C5-59C213D07E69.jpeg
Available for round 2 of testers if that’s still gonna happen! Also upgraded back at beginning of this run and have a 4x4 now so plenty of room! Be more than glad to stuff it full of mephisto goodness for y’all! :woohoo1:

For anyone trying to signup for the newsletter from the maintenance page it WONT work, if you get hit with a captcha its from cloudflare not the newsletter. I added 5 diff emails and got nothing then i went to the live site .us and went to INfo>Mailing list and it worked sending me confirmation.
This is where you go when signing up from the maintenance page which leads to a 404 page not found:
https://www.mephistogenetics.ca/newsletter/subscriber/new/

Seems the signup on the maintenance page simply does not work at all, so to get into the list you need to access a live site.

You can also try this direct link that worked for me while the maintenance page is up:
:goodluck:

For anyone trying to signup for the newsletter from the maintenance page it WONT work, if you get hit with a captcha its from cloudflare not the newsletter. I added 5 diff emails and got nothing then i went to the live site .us and went to INfo>Mailing list and it worked sending me confirmation.
This is where you go when signing up from the maintenance page which leads to a 404 page not found:
https://www.mephistogenetics.ca/newsletter/subscriber/new/

Seems the signup on the maintenance page simply does not work at all, so to get into the list you need to access a live site.

You can also try this direct link that worked for me while the maintenance page is up:
:goodluck:
Where do I find that so I can sign up yet again?? I’ll have to find on site myself I think cuz I am in the US here! Just need to know where to find it on site! Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back