Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everywhere went suddenly out of stock just when I decided that 24K might be good medicine for me.
That was months ago. Whatever happened, I hope they recover from it soon!

I don't even much pay attention to the sales from mephisto no more. They lost the farm and fractured with this night owl thing. It seems like you may have 3 guys working at mephisto. I'm not sure why its been so hard to secure a good location to work. You would think you could outsource seed production to someone in the states. At least the stable strains.

It makes no sense to be closed more than open. Makes no sense to have a sale when you're already low on product. I have been more open to try new breeders.

These aren't "sales" they are releases of a highly anticipated product. We don't announce specific times or dates anymore because of all the issues that happened in the past. (Check the old customer service thread lol) Previously when we announced specific time people would constantly refresh the page and crash the whole server causing hours of frustration.

The US presale was dived into 3 different parts specifically to give people multiple opportunities to grab the set. It would've sold out in the first 30 minutes if we announced one specific time and date. In addition to the presale there is a general release where you have a 4th chance to snag some of the new drops. The first presale drop was announced via newsletter, and the site opened just a few minutes later. All this info was clearly stated in the Presale post. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/us-reserva-presale-info.78664/

The Canada market is quickly growing and its hard keeping up with demand. The Reservas didn't sell out but our stock of freebies ran out in the first two hours of store opening. So we closed shop and will reopen when another round of freebies shows up. International mail is still unreliable so getting stock to Canada is still a bit cumbersome.

These aren't "sales" they are releases of a highly anticipated product. We don't announce specific times or dates anymore because of all the issues that happened in the past. (Check the old customer service thread lol) Previously when we announced specific time people would constantly refresh the page and crash the whole server causing hours of frustration.

The US presale was dived into 3 different parts specifically to give people multiple opportunities to grab the set. It would've sold out in the first 30 minutes if we announced one specific time and date. In addition to the presale there is a general release where you have a 4th chance to snag some of the new drops. The first presale drop was announced via newsletter, and the site opened just a few minutes later. All this info was clearly stated in the Presale post. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/us-reserva-presale-info.78664/

The Canada market is quickly growing and its hard keeping up with demand. The Reservas didn't sell out but our stock of freebies ran out in the first two hours of store opening. So we closed shop and will reopen when another round of freebies shows up. International mail is still unreliable so getting stock to Canada is still a bit cumbersome.
I still don’t get the newsletter and I have tried several times to sign up. Where will the announcement be for the next reserva release? Can you provide a link?

I don't even much pay attention to the sales from mephisto no more. They lost the farm and fractured with this night owl thing. It seems like you may have 3 guys working at mephisto. I'm not sure why its been so hard to secure a good location to work. You would think you could outsource seed production to someone in the states. At least the stable strains.

It makes no sense to be closed more than open. Makes no sense to have a sale when you're already low on product. I have been more open to try new breeders.

We have multiple farms in the US and the farm in Spain is back in operation. Our production is at all time highs. Our stock for these new releases are 5x what they would have been in 2018. The demand is also at all time highs, that is why you can see items sell out in just a few hours. With every state that legalizes home grows, there is a massive increase in demand for seeds.

I still don’t get the newsletter and I have tried several times to sign up. Where will the announcement be for the next reserva release? Can you provide a link?

Some email providers will block the newsletter. Gmail seems to be the best email to use, I received the newsletter just 30 seconds after sending it.

The next announcement will happen simultaneously on Reddit and AFN later today.

Some email providers will block the newsletter. Gmail seems to be the best email to use, I received the newsletter just 30 seconds after sending it.

I have gmail. I have been a customer of yalls for a long time. I have lots of orders and your email is saved and has been for a long time. That isn’t the issue.

Also the announcement will be made in that reserva pre sale thread I am assuming?

I got my newsletter I'm my spam folder. I was on the Appalachian Trail, so missed the drop anyways. Thanks for all the info Stan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back