Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess good thing all my packs I actually bought from them were 3pk so sent 5 packs and I still have 1 or 2 from my Black Friday purchase I haven’t popped yet. Guess also a good thing I only grew 1 and saved other 2 beans from gold glue and toofless alien testers and still have 4 DG from BF purchase! Lost freebies before I grew em but still came out ahead! Have 2 zips of gold glue flowers and a Gold glue X sour stomper bean left! :woohoo1:
Also 2 big bottles of double grape tincture and some airy toofless alien buds I am gonna make into tincture also!:cooldance:

Dang. So I shouldn't bother trying to get the reserva the next chance I get?
Its supposed to open again in 2 or 3 weeks per Stan on reddit, but not sure if all the reserva will still be available.

Guess if nobody has any luck I’ll start an auction for my remaining gold glue beans! :thumbsup:
:rofl:

Its supposed to open again in 2 or 3 weeks per Stan on reddit, but not sure if all the reserva will still be available.
Ok. Thanks. But is it only for US residents? Canada is SOL. No worries. I'll keep trying

The 3 of 5 from reserva I have tried were not only all flame but without bottled nutrients got 2.7zip, 2.75zips and then 9oz so definitely were good yielders! :yay:
image.jpg
Getting ready to pack a king palm of toofless alien! It’s some resin cakes flowers! Just removing stems to put in grinder I have to use running alcohol cuz will look like I just harvested it clean off the plant!

What is a “white label company?”
Bruh how you gonna compare Fast Buds, a white label company posing as a breeder, to Mephisto? And what do you mean it's not a superior product because you can't buy it? A lot of people bought it this morning lol. Those orders are already being shipped. And everybody else still has two more chances for the pre-sale in addition to the general release. If you really want them, stay glued to the website and socials like everybody else.

Ok. Thanks. But is it only for US residents? Canada is SOL. No worries. I'll keep trying
I was specifically talking about the Canada store. Canada should reopen in 2-3 weeks with some or all of the reserva plus others. US gets a couple more chances supposedly tomorrow and Monday.

Wow im pretty new here but i must say the night owl drop was pretty str8 forward and easy, the meph drops seem so unorganized and all over the place leaving people frustrated and salty. Im in Canada and still have no clue on when the drop will happen, i missed the one early this AM as i was under the impression that the US was presale only and in 2 weeks the canada store would open.
SO far the US had its pre sale and then the canadian store opened up for like an hour and sold out?, AFN and reddit announcements will happen in the next days but only for US pre sales??
I'm so confused as to wtf is going on lol and just want some fire beans
Can someone clarify when i should be watching for the CA store opening again.
:help:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back