Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been buying seeds without issue. 4/20, 5/4, and I got my reserva pack this morning. I had Toof Decay in my cart on 5/18 but I ended up passing on it. I just don't understand the hate. They're getting more popular, it's gonna be harder to get seeds.
They have been in demand since i got into them March 18'. You are confusing more popular with opening for a few hours and closing early every few months. People go crazy that small window to try and get good seeds cause who knows how long before they'll get a chance again. Not the same thing. Mephisto has been king even before i found them so that's not a good excuse. Your opinion, but not real issue.

Agreed I have around 100 meph beans lol but would still be ordering if it wasn’t such a pita. I haven’t even looked at their site in over a year probably more. Seeing this and having found other superb quality beans I’ll sit on the sidelines waiting for things to clear. The way I See it is if they’re selling out they have No need for my business lol.

They have been in demand since i got into them March 18'. You are confusing more popular with opening for a few hours and closing early every few months. People go crazy that small window to try and get good seeds cause who knows how long before they'll get a chance again. Not the same thing. Mephisto has been king even before i found them so that's not a good excuse. Your opinion, but not real issue.
Yeah, I'm not sure they've been able to scale their supply quick enough to meet the increased demand. They may have been "in demand" in March of '18 but that demand has increased probably ten-fold since then. For instance, the Mephisto subreddit had 1000 people on it in 2018, today it's over 17k.

Agreed I have around 100 meph beans lol but would still be ordering if it wasn’t such a pita. I haven’t even looked at their site in over a year probably more. Seeing this and having found other superb quality beans I’ll sit on the sidelines waiting for things to clear. The way I See it is if they’re selling out they have No need for my business lol.
I'm only intrested in getting more Gold Gule from these. Even seeing the freebies on reddit, there are none I'd really care for that much. Always just a 50/50 coin toss if they'll open in 2 weeks for more than 1 hour and be sold out or not. Truth I'm in the same boat. I've ordered 7-8 times getting 4-5 strains each time and almost always getting the 15 freebies. I venture i have 3+2 of close to 40 strains and 5 packs of the last 2 years Illuminautos. There really isn't anything i need except new strains and a few i want more of. Ripley's OG, Gold Glue and Sour Crack being those. I got in at the right time and stocked almost all the Original/Artisanal/Limiteds from 18' to early 19' when they closed the CC down. Still sucks though when i want 1 thing and can't get it XD

Yeah, I'm not sure they've been able to scale their supply quick enough to meet the increased demand. They may have been "in demand" in March of '18 but that demand has increased probably ten-fold since then. For instance, the Mephisto subreddit had 1000 people on it in 2018, today it's over 17k.
They had tons or strains and were open 24/7. Now they have few and open a very little bit. That causes rushing and crashed servers. Than people wait and wait to get them. Almost a created panic for their stuff. I'm not bashing. I already said IMO they are clear cut top dog in genetics, but they just aren't the Mephisto they uses to be. It's farm movement 1 time and CC processing the next 8 months. Than server crashes. IT went form Mitch to Brad to Stan and now Stan(who i personally like of them all) is really only here to simmer the crowd down. Everything that goes up will come down. Mephisto just fell down to earth is how i see it.

When I went on the site, I thought that was $80 for a “pack” of one seed, not one of each. I thought it was another do y’all like that crazy expensive high THCV strain from Dutch passion. LOL

I must have close to 1000 Mephisto seeds but I’m short on Cosmic Queen but I have given up on them since I haven’t seen any stock in a loooong time. Used to be a great company until Mitch took himself out of the business side of things, now they are just a good memory of what used to be the best in the game. I guess all good things have to come to an end.

I must have close to 1000 Mephisto seeds but I’m short on Cosmic Queen but I have given up on them since I haven’t seen any stock in a loooong time. Used to be a great company until Mitch took himself out of the business side of things, now they are just a good memory of what used to be the best in the game. I guess all good things have to come to an end.
I waited from late 18' to the late middle of 19' before getting CQ. They had to re stock and than the batch wernt good and so they had to wait for another round. It sucked, but i finally got them. Thought i never would. Now I'm hoping to get Gold Glue when this pre sale is over and hoping they bring back Ripley's OG on it's own again soon.

Hey Stan, When i go to the website (Canada) and click on a strain it takes me back to the maintenance page, doesnt matter which strain. When I click add to cart nothin happens... any suggestion? Using chrome and tried deleting cookies and using edge, nothin. In edge I go right to the maintenance page :(
Turns out 8AM was still too late to get any seeds, store opened around 5am and closed around 8am (Pacific). Would it be possible to open the store at a more friendly time to the west coasters so we get a chance to snag some beans before it closes next time? thx @stan_mephisto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back