Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@stan_mephisto when does the US store open? Been trying to get some beans!

:passit: @stan_mephisto ..Stan, I have some folks outside of here keen on the Livers bx, and I forgot when the release date was for them? :biggrin:

Creme da la Chem day 72. Trichs are all cloudy. Just waiting for 10 - 20% amber before I take her. Btw, you can see a little of Forgotten Cookies on the right side in the first pic. :pass:
0701202141b.jpg

0701202142c.jpg

0701202142d.jpg

:passit: @stan_mephisto ..Stan, I have some folks outside of here keen on the Livers bx, and I forgot when the release date was for them? :biggrin:

Its the only new artisnal this year so I am not sure why we can't work it in sooner than later. Might try and push for an August release.

Hey Stan, When i go to the website (Canada) and click on a strain it takes me back to the maintenance page, doesnt matter which strain. When I click add to cart nothin happens... any suggestion? Using chrome and tried deleting cookies and using edge, nothin. In edge I go right to the maintenance page :(

Hey Stan, When i go to the website (Canada) and click on a strain it takes me back to the maintenance page, doesnt matter which strain. When I click add to cart nothin happens... any suggestion? Using chrome and tried deleting cookies and using edge, nothin. In edge I go right to the maintenance page :(
They've closed again to process all the orders from this morning.

Edit: Congrats to everybody who got in on the first wave of the USA pre-release. I scored my 1-pack bundle and thank you Mephisto for offering that. $200 for 40 seeds is a great deal but that'd take me years to grow out.

Last edited:
The same thing happened to me on the U.S. site. I had to log onto the site and then it allowed me to add to the cart. I was checking the site all morning and got lucky and ordered my beans. The newsletter arrived after I made the purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back