Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, what's the deal? get an email about a sale, yet you have NOTHING on your web page except the sale seedand that's "out of stock'? in 30 minutes? ? I don't know what's up with you guys but you really need to get your shit together!

Well guess I can be patient cuz said sold out but only thing on US site was rather 1pk or 3pk of entire reserva line but I already have 3 of the 5 here and more than 1 on all of them! :shrug:
GUESS I SHOULD SAY:thanks: @stan_mephisto since still have couple beans from each tester strain left! And I’ll have toofless alien smoke left in 2021!
:pass:

what also distrubs me is that since "Mitch" disappeared, things have gotten continually worse at Mephisto, and we certainly don't have the level of comunications we used to have. You have awesome genetics but apprearances are your busines is falling apart. I hope not for you as well as us.

Yeah, what's the deal? get an email about a sale, yet you have NOTHING on your web page except the sale seedand that's "out of stock'? in 30 minutes? ? I don't know what's up with you guys but you really need to get your shit together!

I have Mephisto marked as “VIP” in my email account so that I’m notified as soon as I get an email from them. As soon as I received my notification I went to Mephisto and it was sold out. There was no appreciable lag between getting the email and going to their website.

I just want to buy the three pack... Been denied buying what I want from Mephisto since the 2019 420 website crash. I understand that Mephisto has been going through a hard time the past two years and I want to support them. So... can I just get the 3 pack that was just offered? Is our next chance in the morning?

We all know shit happens, but when it drags this long, you know there's more to the story.

I have Mephisto marked as “VIP” in my email account so that I’m notified as soon as I get an email from them. As soon as I received my notification I went to Mephisto and it was sold out. There was no appreciable lag between getting the email and going to their website.

I just want to buy the three pack... Been denied buying what I want and is for sake from Mephisto since the 2019 420 website crash. I understand that Mephisto has been going through a hard time the past two years and I want to support them. So... can I just get the 3 pack that was just offered? Is our next chance in the morning?

We all know shit happens, but when it drags this long, you know there's more to the story.

No doubt Pop... Hope that you are doing well btw.

what also distrubs me is that since "Mitch" disappeared, things have gotten continually worse at Mephisto, and we certainly don't have the level of comunications we used to have. You have awesome genetics but apprearances are your busines is falling apart. I hope not for you as well as us.
I'm curious, what makes you say their business is falling apart? Mephisto appears to be as big as it's ever been. The hype is absolutely unreal. You couldn't buy seeds this morning because too many people beat you to the punch, not because Mephisto dropped the ball. Not to mention you still have two more chances at the pre-sale.

I'm curious, what makes you say their business is falling apart? Mephisto appears to be as big as it's ever been. The hype is absolutely unreal. You couldn't buy seeds this morning because too many people beat you to the punch, not because Mephisto dropped the ball. Not to mention you still have two more chances at the pre-sale.
They open for a few hours every few months. Website crashes allowing only some people to buy their sales. In 18' they had close to 30 strains. Now usually only 8-10 at a time. They only even come here when people are pissed at thier current practices. Where have you been?

Exactly!

They open for a few hours every few months. Website crashes allowing only some people to buy their sales. In 18' they had close to 30 strains. Now usually only 8-10 at a time. They only even come here when people are pissed at thier current practices. Where have you been?

I've been buying seeds without issue. 4/20, 5/4, and I got my reserva pack this morning. I had Toof Decay in my cart on 5/18 but I ended up passing on it. I just don't understand the hate. They're getting more popular, it's gonna be harder to get seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back