Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if behind the scenes we know same people cuz I haven’t popped any yet but I got Jem X gold widow auto reg beans! :thumbsup:
Good chance there! That gold widow auto be careful man. It's more like a 2:1 and it's an asskicker. But the CBD gold widowX with anvil I made myself from crossing the 2. My journal is on here
But the CBD gold.widow came.from the auto portal and the anvil from mandalorian genetics lol

None taken. I grow a perpetual grow like right now I got dinafem, female seeds, mephisto and I just cut dragon seeds sweet lemon fang auto that I'm testing..in my breeding tent is my anvilX with CBD gold widow auto. No problems.with these genetics. Sweet seeds mandalorian genetics dinafem dragon seeds short stuff, greenhouse seeds, rocbudinc, world of seeds, fastbuds etc of all the ones I've grown of the 40 or 50 plants or so I've only had germ problems and herm problems so far I think with one breeder other than my own seeds I created and a freebie from sweet seeds that didnt germ that I blame on myself.for sure cuz coldness during winter and inexperience there for sure. I dont see myself changing up just for mephisto and that's ok I'll stick to my way of growing and use others. It's not a big deal here lol. Just wanted to let stan know my problems is all. Very well Could be on my end so no worries man. The meph quality is great and I'm not knocking there genetics. Just recently I've had more problems than usual is all and I know I'm not the only one either.
I'm growing a sweet lemon fang right now I justed started it and your not the only one recently that's had problems with there seeds

I'm growing a sweet lemon fang right now I justed started it and your not the only one recently that's had problems with there seeds
You'll like it..make sure she goes a full 90 days..I started flushing a week early and took her at60- 70% cloudy at day 83 yesterday only a few amber maybe half a percent and rest clear. (Mine seemed to get a little hungry between week 7 and 8 fyi. The cola in the arm pic I even trimmed down more for the scale and the cola bottomed my scale out. Had to bust out the kitchen scale. The cola weighed 139 grams wet. Prolly be 28 grams dry after leaves and stem.if she dont mold cuz of density. But I'll leave this meph feedback site alone for now. Really wanted stan to just know what's been going on on my end and sadly I'm not the only one. Hopefully it's just a hiccup
20200701_105624.jpg
20200701_101303.jpg

Last edited:
If you had 3 different strains herm on you then its likely something with your grow enviroment. The three strains listed were bred at different times, by different farms, and were released months/years apart. They have no correlation what so ever.

We are running a number of those strains on commercial levels and certainly don't see a trend of herms. You would think if there was a problem, popping 500-1000 seeds you would find it.

If you had 3 different strains herm on you then its likely something with your grow enviroment. The three strains listed were bred at different times, by different farms, and were released months/years apart. They have no correlation what so ever.

We are running a number of those strains on commercial levels and certainly don't see a trend of herms. You would think if there was a problem, popping 500-1000 seeds you would find it.
Thanks for the response. I had 2 hermie. One now on samsquanch and one of the white cracks. I dont think the white crack had any problems that big pheno just grew herself. Believe I got 4.5 ounces or so. Great strain. Theres 3 main phenotypes to white crack correct? The large one is the pheno that hermied. The other 2 were fine. I like the medium sized pheno the most personally. The sour stomper went mutant not hermie. definitely mutant. Smelled like a grape vineyard though. Got like 36 grams of popcorn. if it's on my end then that's fine. All other strains by breeders grow fine in my environment. No need to change it all for one kind. The 2nd sour stomper grew beautifully. Heavy branches had to be staked up. 3bogX with auto blues grew flawlessly. Plenty that I've had no problems with just recently its been 3 strains in a row that I chose is all. Thanks

Last edited:

Also, I know I bought sour stomper and samsquanch at the same time from your store. Whether they were bred at different times that's on you. You definitely sold them same time. Just saying lol

TOOFLESS ALIEN
WOOF
get your RESERVA

201 grams .....She needsFood fast and lots of it she could’ve been a lot bigger

11CC407E-9DAA-40C1-A6BE-F23DEECCF3DD.jpeg
A67F14F5-2443-43F6-80AE-23753E8519DE.jpeg
39A6651B-0B2E-44BC-81C3-19ED2BE68346.jpeg
487143E1-A6D7-4837-94ED-475CCDBC4674.jpeg
2997D838-ABA7-4E13-9AA4-B9D256A8510C.jpeg
BC5C5B6E-3D37-44AD-A07E-A42B0CE73427.jpeg

Last edited:

Hey Stan, any idea when you’ll start the presale on the limiteds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back