Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that sucks... mine turned out nice n tasty

well I grew a sour stomper. Went mutant. Grew a white crack it hermied. Now I'm growing a samsquanch OG and in week 8 looking great shes throwing male pollen sacks while budding. 3 strains in a row. What a joke. Sorry it's not great customer feedback but this is just crazy. 40 autos I've grown mephisto im Having most problems with..double grape very sensitive to light. Doesnt even smell like grape..at least the quality is ok it's on par with most other auto breeders I've grown... prolly stick to other breeders for now. Just my feedback. 2nd sour stomper did better. L.
20200630_053845.jpg
Screenshot_20200630-061405_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
well I grew a sour stomper. Went mutant. Grew a white crack it hermied. Now I'm growing a samsquanch OG and in week 8 looking great shes throwing male pollen sacks while budding. 3 strains in a row. What a joke. Sorry it's not great customer feedback but this is just crazy. 40 autos I've grown mephisto im Having most problems with..double grape very sensitive to light. Doesnt even smell like grape..at least the quality is ok it's on par with most other auto breeders I've grown... prolly stick to other breeders for now. Just my feedback. 2nd sour stomper did better. L. View attachment 1208053View attachment 1208054
Looks like you are about two weeks from finish. I would stay on top of it, and pluck off the nanners. Samsquanch OG is really nice traditional OG funk.. potent too. Hopefully, you can get to harvest without knocking up a tent full!

Looks like you are about two weeks from finish. I would stay on top of it, and pluck off the nanners. Samsquanch OG is really nice traditional OG funk.. potent too. Hopefully, you can get to harvest without knocking up a tent full!
I'd say about 3 to 3.5 based of past grows for me. Puts me at 11 to 11.5 weeks. How fast was yours? I'll pluck the nanners. Thanks.

I'd say about 3 to 3.5 based of past grows for me. Puts me at 11 to 11.5 weeks. How fast was yours? I'll pluck the nanners. Thanks.
Roughly 78 days for Sam. So sounds about right. I prefer 3 BOG, but it’s a sweeter, less traditional OG, and yield is a bit less.

well I grew a sour stomper. Went mutant. Grew a white crack it hermied. Now I'm growing a samsquanch OG and in week 8 looking great shes throwing male pollen sacks while budding. 3 strains in a row. What a joke. Sorry it's not great customer feedback but this is just crazy. 40 autos I've grown mephisto im Having most problems with..double grape very sensitive to light. Doesnt even smell like grape..at least the quality is ok it's on par with most other auto breeders I've grown... prolly stick to other breeders for now. Just my feedback. 2nd sour stomper did better. L. View attachment 1208053View attachment 1208054

I don't mean to be confrontational, but I can say I've grown over 30 Mephisto's and I've never had one not pop, go Herm, or mutate. I am not saying it isnt possible, because of course it is. But if every one you have grown has messed up somehow, I would start looking at your environment vs blaming the genetics.

Had to pull a few lil nugs and pack a tester blunt from toofless alien harvest!
68F75988-D836-4A3E-92E6-B8563D8CBE26.jpeg
Crazy caked in resin! Just pulling off stems to put in my grinder I no bullshit had to go use rubbing alcohol on my fingertips to get em clean so didn’t rip leafs off my king palm packing it! :woohoo1:

And got just over 9 zips of this as personal! :smoking:

well I grew a sour stomper. Went mutant. Grew a white crack it hermied. Now I'm growing a samsquanch OG and in week 8 looking great shes throwing male pollen sacks while budding. 3 strains in a row. What a joke. Sorry it's not great customer feedback but this is just crazy. 40 autos I've grown mephisto im Having most problems with..double grape very sensitive to light. Doesnt even smell like grape..at least the quality is ok it's on par with most other auto breeders I've grown... prolly stick to other breeders for now. Just my feedback. 2nd sour stomper did better. L.

Got 12 autos flowering right now and whte crack is the only one that threw nuts on me. Not the first time either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back