Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no options. LOL but seriously ladies and germs, it sounds like these guys are a very small operation that has become very well respected so they were probably as busy as a cat trying to hide poop on a marble floor long before this pandemic hit and every stoner in North America was stuck at home with nothing better to do then grow weed. I would love to try some of their stuff and I eventually will, but I don’t know that I’m ever going to have the option to choose from most or all of their product line like I would with say fastbuds anytimeIn the near future. Hell, I can’t even get that from fastbuds right now.

So what is the story of Night Owl seeds? Is that like a branch off from Mephisto or something? (Sorry if off Topic)
It's run by gbd (AKA Daz), an independent breeder who did some work for Mephisto a couple years ago -- the strain descriptions for Sour Stomper and Cosmic Queen mention him. Night Owl's main strains are based off Mephisto strains -- Zamaldelica Express on Fantasmo Express, Blue Microverse on 24 Carat, and Wizard's Apprentice on Skywalker. AFAICT his only involvement with them now is representing them at trade shows and running their instagram.

General question. If breeders use someone else’s stuff as the basis for some new cross are they paying the original breeder to do that?

No. It would be like breeding a dog. After you've sold that dog or its offspring. What do you have to say about how that new owner breeds it? It's his dog now. Most you can expect is maybe a credit in lineage.

I'm sure if they could breeders would love to stop people from breeding or using their seeds for other projects but until Monsanto takes over breed on.

Actually, it wouldn’t be like that in a totally legal world. And if you don’t believe me, try that on some of Monsanto‘s GMO seeds. They have sued farmers for accidentally having their products grow in their fields because they were blown over or pollinated from another field. LOL specifically develop a plant strains or intellectual property and can be protected assuming that their legal in the first place.

Hi, Does anybody know for sure if freebie amounts for UK customers are worked out in US Dollars as stated in FAQ OR Euros as stated in Freebie info because it can't or at least shouldn't be Both. I thought it was Euros and then recently someone from the UK got charged a conversion rate on their purchase into US dollars Makes a difference to how I order so would be great to know for sure ????

Hi, Does anybody know for sure if freebie amounts for UK customers are worked out in US Dollars as stated in FAQ OR Euros as stated in Freebie info because it can't or at least shouldn't be Both. I thought it was Euros and then recently someone from the UK got charged a conversion rate on their purchase into US dollars Makes a difference to how I order so would be great to know for sure ????
Should be USD, I think payment processing happens in USD now. The Euros page is an old part of the website that didn't get removed.

Thats all they are giving, ghost toof and sweet n sour in UK. I not been given any different on 4 orders in the last month...i got 20 ghost toof and 15 sweet n sour sat here now :crying: but iv never grown ghost toof look forward to tryin it now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back