Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@stan_mephisto , this is a stellar cross CDLC x Forum Stomper. Hope it sticks around. Any idea when the us shop will open?
F3024B02-FDC3-401B-B68A-6FD708B6151E.jpeg
82799E82-33A9-402B-B2CD-F287494F2926.jpeg
:smokeit:

Well, it would appear that all of the store websites are closed, so I guess they’re not just picking on us poor Americans anymore. Somehow I don’t feel better. LOL

I've become apathetic to the opening of the store. As we know they will have a sale and shut down another month. The store is shut more than its open I'd blame the virus but it's been this way for a while now. The mephisto new normal is open, have sale, shutdown a month or so.

I've become apathetic to the opening of the store. As we know they will have a sale and shut down another month. The store is shut more than its open I'd blame the virus but it's been this way for a while now. The mephisto new normal is open, have sale, shutdown a month or so.

Remember, plenty of seed banks carry Mephisto - The Vault, Seedsman, Sensible Seeds, Seeds Here Now, OA Seeds... to name a few. I'd like to see the store open as well, but there are options.

Remember, plenty of seed banks carry Mephisto - The Vault, Seedsman, Sensible Seeds, Seeds Here Now, OA Seeds... to name a few. I'd like to see the store open as well, but there are options.
Every place I have checked is out of stock. I managed to get one of the last 4 packs of mango smile from DCSE and a pack of 7 was 90 bucks. So I have been tryin to get crosses that have good meph genes. I got a binary selections alpha wave that has @Ronin’s bum wine which is Tyrone special and Hubbabubbasmelloscope also @Rebel has some amazing genetics that have some meph in there.
See the thing for a good few years was that Mephisto just blew virtually everyone else away because they had the most fire gear out there. Fast forward a couple years and their genes have now made it into the hands of breeders who have now had enough time to get them stable. So there are actually a lot more Mephisto genetics out there than one might Think. Just food for Thought.

Every place I have checked is out of stock. I managed to get one of the last 4 packs of mango smile from DCSE and a pack of 7 was 90 bucks. So I have been tryin to get crosses that have good meph genes. I got a binary selections alpha wave that has @Ronin’s bum wine which is Tyrone special and Hubbabubbasmelloscope also @Rebel has some amazing genetics that have some meph in there.
See the thing for a good few years was that Mephisto just blew virtually everyone else away because they had the most fire gear out there. Fast forward a couple years and their genes have now made it into the hands of breeders who have now had enough time to get them stable. So there are actually a lot more Mephisto genetics out there than one might Think. Just food for Thought.
Buying from a see bank, you also don't get the meph math freebies. I just received an order from 5/23 today 6/16. I'm not mad at all. Even got a Forum Stomper cross freebie. Every time I try to but Stomper it's gone. Thanks mephisto, for so your hard work

Buying from a see bank, you also don't get the meph math freebies. I just received an order from 5/23 today 6/16. I'm not mad at all. Even got a Forum Stomper cross freebie. Every time I try to but Stomper it's gone. Thanks mephisto, for so your hard work
Oh I am a the biggest Mephisto advocate out there. I am just trying to give folks options as the store is closed and most places out of stock

So what is the story of Night Owl seeds? Is that like a branch off from Mephisto or something? (Sorry if off Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back