Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats all they are giving, ghost toof and sweet n sour in UK. I not been given any different on 4 orders in the last month...i got 20 ghost toof and 15 sweet n sour sat here now :crying: but iv never grown ghost toof look forward to tryin it now

Haha Brilliant! Love ghost toof I got DG x 3Bog twice and felt a bit deflated but c'mon Dg x 3Bog x 10 ... what's not to like . 20 though :d5:... i'm jealous

I bought a pack of Ghost Toof when it was available on the US site ~18 months ago.
Really enjoyed growing it out!
I gave a seedling to my buddy that he put outdoors and did run into some mold issues. He self admittedly wasn't good at covering it from heavy rain and shaking off moisture, so he realizes he allowed the mold to flourish...
Otherwise we're both big fans!
:pass:

I bought a pack of Ghost Toof when it was available on the US site ~18 months ago.
Really enjoyed growing it out!
I gave a seedling to my buddy that he put outdoors and did run into some mold issues. He self admittedly wasn't good at covering it from heavy rain and shaking off moisture, so he realizes he allowed the mold to flourish...
Otherwise we're both big fans!
:pass:
If I ever get around to doing a reversal it will be ghost train x fantasmo and vice versa for sure

Toofless Alien @day 90 :tang:
145071D0-2536-413A-B537-5B6EBADF7883.jpeg

41B5B800-9E85-4B73-AD76-BB8B34FC90E7.jpeg

435E39B4-58D8-4B1B-A4CB-94FFEDF5E2A1.jpeg
0064ACBC-49DB-44BB-A1EE-09FFAA5B91C1.jpeg
54F37617-8C23-4857-8B53-FAA586403CE6.jpeg
Started trimming water leafs at 6:30 when trim bin arrived and when tent light went off at 1am when lights went off was barely 2/3 thru it so had to just chop the rest so I could get it hung and gonna go back today and clean it up! Had this rack filled about the same with my gold glue X sour stomper girls and got 5oz and that was a bud hanging from each clip on here! THIS TIME I HAVE AN EMTIRE BRANCH HANGING OFF OF EACH CLIP! Guessing between 6-8oz dry but we’ll see in about a week after done drying up! :woohoo::woohoo:

Thats all they are giving, ghost toof and sweet n sour in UK. I not been given any different on 4 orders in the last month...i got 20 ghost toof and 15 sweet n sour sat here now :crying: but iv never grown ghost toof look forward to tryin it now
Wanta do some XXXX... Im in u.s.a. ive got tons of strains mephisto an night owl xxxxx...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanta do some tradeing lol?? Im in u.s.a. ive got tons of strains mephisto an night owl id like some.of both yoy.have.lol
:smoking: Mate, please don't bring this up in the public forum side of things, PM only... Lawyer-man has reviewed AFN liabilities on many things, and member to member seeds swapping, gifting, whatever appears to be a potential security/liablity issue because of it's international nature, basically... Read that TOS agreement..... Thanks!

Last edited:
Woo hoo finally got my May 4th order, not a biggie, just 5 Skywalker, 5 forum stompers and 5 freebie Skywalkerx3 bear og. I can't wait to get these girls going, but I have a photo grow (Anesia seeds future 1, nova og, bruce banner 3 and vanilla frosting and two auto glues I am checking out from ILGM. Once the auto glues are done, I am gonna throw in 1 skywalker and 1 forum stomper, so cool! Thanks Mephisto.

Woo hoo finally got my May 4th order, not a biggie, just 5 Skywalker, 5 forum stompers and 5 freebie Skywalkerx3 bear og. I can't wait to get these girls going, but I have a photo grow (Anesia seeds future 1, nova og, bruce banner 3 and vanilla frosting and two auto glues I am checking out from ILGM. Once the auto glues are done, I am gonna throw in 1 skywalker and 1 forum stomper, so cool! Thanks Mephisto.
Cool freebies! Should be a good cross :d5:

I lost my freebies from my order on Black Friday! Still haven’t made it thru all those strains yet and never even grew any of the auto blues X sour bubbles and lost last 3 of them! :wall: :cuss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back