Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I grew a sour stomper. Went mutant. Grew a white crack it hermied. Now I'm growing a samsquanch OG and in week 8 looking great shes throwing male pollen sacks while budding. 3 strains in a row. What a joke. Sorry it's not great customer feedback but this is just crazy. 40 autos I've grown mephisto im Having most problems with..double grape very sensitive to light. Doesnt even smell like grape..at least the quality is ok it's on par with most other auto breeders I've grown... prolly stick to other breeders for now. Just my feedback. 2nd sour stomper did better. L.
Stress make hermies. I recommend less stress growbrother. By the looks of things, she is very stress out. She still got a nice azz though. I’ll hit her.

Stress make hermies. I recommend less stress growbrother. By the looks of things, she is very stress out. She still got a nice azz though. I’ll hit her.
Lmao Could be. but white crack grew perfect and still hermied. And I can't stress a sour stomper into turning mutant that was day 1. Also my 24 carat went 1 for 3 germination and I'm not the only one with 24 carat. But I agree he/she is fine. Just wish she didnt dust up my tent with pollen. got a white widow XXL just going into flower. I got other breeders that dont do this nor as sensitive.

Last edited:
Just finished a WC and worked out well. Hope yours was just a one off..I got a few of these beans left and was thinking about getting more.. It was super sticky..

cimg1038-jpg.1202648

Just finished a WC and worked out well. Hope yours was just a one off..I got a few of these beans left and was thinking about getting more.. It was super sticky..

cimg1038-jpg.1202648
Wc is great. 2 out of 3 were fine. But like the other guy above. His hermied too. So not just a one off unfortunately. My 2nd plant averaged 24 percent return rate from rosin..one gram squish I even hit 29 percent. Damn fine strain if it dont hermie for sure. I even got 3 hopeful we good seeds from that hermie. So I may have a hermie to grow if they germ.

Lmao Could be. but white crack grew perfect and still hermied. And I can't stress a sour stomper into turning mutant that was day 1. Also my 24 carat went 1 for 3 germination and I'm not the only one with 24 carat. But I agree he/she is fine. Just wish she didnt dust up my tent with pollen. got a white widow XXL just going into flower. I got other breeders that dont do this nor as sensitive.
No disrespect. I promise I used to get the same hermies every grow. I changed my grow style and the hermies went away. I haven’t seen a hermie on a Mephisto in 3 years. You will be surprised at how little it takes to stress an auto.

No disrespect. I promise I used to get the same hermies every grow. I changed my grow style and the hermies went away. I haven’t seen a hermie on a Mephisto in 3 years. You will be surprised at how little it takes to stress an auto.
Can't say I agree with you I've stressed autos and have seen some crazy stuff people have done. autos aren't delicate little plants

Can't say I agree with you I've stressed autos and have seen some crazy stuff people have done. autos aren't delicate little plants
Believe me I know. I have done it all to one. But every grow I worked on doing less and less bad things to my ladies. I started treating them like a lady. Which each grow I try no to make the same mistakes of the last grow.. or the grows before that. It makes a huge difference. Those little details that guys argues don’t matter, all I can say is to keep believing that. It does matter.

None taken. I grow a perpetual grow like right now I got dinafem, female seeds, mephisto and I just cut dragon seeds sweet lemon fang auto that I'm testing..in my breeding tent is my anvilX with CBD gold widow auto. No problems.with these genetics. Sweet seeds mandalorian genetics dinafem dragon seeds short stuff, greenhouse seeds, rocbudinc, world of seeds, fastbuds etc of all the ones I've grown of the 40 or 50 plants or so I've only had germ problems and herm problems so far I think with one breeder other than my own seeds I created and a freebie from sweet seeds that didnt germ that I blame on myself.for sure cuz coldness during winter and inexperience there for sure. I dont see myself changing up just for mephisto and that's ok I'll stick to my way of growing and use others. It's not a big deal here lol. Just wanted to let stan know my problems is all. Very well Could be on my end so no worries man. The meph quality is great and I'm not knocking there genetics. Just recently I've had more problems than usual is all and I know I'm not the only one either.

Last edited:
None taken. I grow a perpetual grow like right now I got dinafem, female seeds, mephisto and I just cut dragon seeds sweet lemon fang auto that I'm testing..in my breeding tent is my anvilX with CBD gold widow auto. No problems.with these genetics. Sweet seeds mandalorian genetics dinafem dragon seeds short stuff, greenhouse seeds, rocbudinc, world of seeds, fastbuds etc of all the ones I've grown of the 40 or 50 plants or so I've only had germ problems and herm problems so far I think with one breeder I dont see myself changing up just for mephisto and that's ok I'll stick to my way of growing and use others. It's not a big deal here lol. Just wanted to let stan know my problems is all. Very well Could be on my end so no worries man. The meph quality is great and I'm not knocking there genetics. Just recently I've had more problems than usual is all and I know I'm not the only one either.
Wonder if behind the scenes we know same people cuz I haven’t popped any yet but I got Jem X gold widow auto reg beans! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back