Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super stoked today! Just received my order for Strawberry Nuggets and got some Northern Cheese Haze vs Sour Bubbly as a freebie, sounds amazing. Thanks again Mephisto you guys rock! Now I just wish I had room in my garden for them :( Next cycle we will pop 6 of those bad girls and push them to the limit. Right now we got 2 AVT, 2 Sour Stomper, and 2 Strawberry vs Blueberry (freebies) going. Shooting for 2Lbs of Mephisto greatness. :smokeit:

View attachment 1202227
Your setup looks mighty pro my friend, I see you easily getting that.

Super stoked today! Just received my order for Strawberry Nuggets and got some Northern Cheese Haze vs Sour Bubbly as a freebie, sounds amazing. Thanks again Mephisto you guys rock! Now I just wish I had room in my garden for them :( Next cycle we will pop 6 of those bad girls and push them to the limit. Right now we got 2 AVT, 2 Sour Stomper, and 2 Strawberry vs Blueberry (freebies) going. Shooting for 2Lbs of Mephisto greatness. :smokeit:

View attachment 1202227

Beautiful set up :d5: :jointman:

Does anyone no when store is planing to open back up? Needing some new beans.

Does anyone no when store is planing to open back up? Needing some new beans.
Sign up for the newsletter. It will be the fastest way to be alerted when the store opens back up. From what I can tell it’s still a couple weeks out it seems

I’m loving this Triple Grape , terps are out of this world !!:cooldance:
095CDFDE-DB5F-42D7-8897-ED9DACCF804B.jpeg

Last edited:
Toofless alien getting close! Gonna keep giving plain water til next Sunday night and then chop her! Today is day 84 but gonna produce weight! :headbang:
image.jpg
image.jpg
Stacked up like crazy and getting thick now! :eyebrows:
Love me a plump lady! :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back