Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to remind myself that the sale of cannabis seed is *still illegal* on the majority of this great planet Earth.
Website servers get shut down unexpectedly...
Banks can and will refuse to process payments all of a sudden...
Packages get snagged in transit without notification...

These frustrations might have been experienced by many, if not all of us, but I can’t bring myself to fault the Meph team directly. Regardless of the situation, they seem to do their best to keep us all updated in what I still consider a timely manner.

That being said, I’m still waiting for that first newsletter! :goodluck:
:pass:

I got the meph team working on the newsletter now. Future promotions will be announcements with the newsletter first, then follow up announcements on AFN, Reddit, and Instagram.

Super stoked to get that newsletter! I’m ready to get Mephed up! :smoking:

Looks like possible black mold aka sooty mold but just a guess. Have you inspected all over leaves for pests?
Thnx,, No pest at all & other 10 plants right next to the yellow spotted ones OK...
Weird

Order finally arrived after being bounced around by USPS for a couple of extra days. Ordered 12, got 35! Very surprised and pleased-can't wait to get one in the ground.

Sheesh hope you get nailed down. Funky leaves aside...great looking ladies
Thnx ...But I just realized this is really Mephitis form site so enough of this
here

You can sign up for the news letter here https://www.mephistogenetics.com/maintenancepage/ .

We are trying to utilize the news letter more so we don't have to post the same thing on 5 different social platforms. Still working out the kinks as the last one sent for May 4th only made it to about 1/3 of subscribers.

The presale will have 3 separate announcements to give you three different opportunities to snag the full set of Reservas. Sign up for the newsletter, follow us on IG and reddit and for more chances to catch the presale.
I use Mailchimp.com for my email blasts. It’s easy to use. U can just important your email/customer list & go from there. Lots of Large companies use it for email marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back